This or the Lost game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. This or the Lost game?

User Info: Cairnsay

Cairnsay
9 years ago#1
In the UK (and maybe in the USA i think) this and the Lost game come out withing one or two weeks of each other, both games I want, but sadly as I'm not made of money I cant get them both on release. What do people reckon, I think I'm leading towards Bully as its going to only be 29.99 with most places.
GamerTag: Cairnsay
Playing: Mass Effect

User Info: PacificCircle

PacificCircle
9 years ago#2
Personally i would get this, the 8 new missions 4 new glasses sound so good.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qIYI8Z55dxM - Trailer if ya want it.
GT: PacificCircle

User Info: bigtimegamer413

bigtimegamer413
9 years ago#3
Well, if you've played the original Bully, then I would suggest that you spring for the Lost game. But if you have played the original Bully, then this would be a really good deal.

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
9 years ago#4
Bully is a good game and new stuff will only make it better, LOST is a bad TV show and will make a terrible video game.

LOST had a great idea and pilot but it sucks big time now.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: PacificCircle

PacificCircle
9 years ago#5
*Classes heh my bad :P.
GT: PacificCircle

User Info: Mordecai the Mad

Mordecai the Mad
9 years ago#6
Yeah... if you have the option for a real game, or a game based off a TV show, always pick the real game.
Do not mock me, Raziel. You, of all of us, should respect the power bestowed by a limitation overcome.
-- Rahab "Soul Reaver"

User Info: Legendtaker117

Legendtaker117
9 years ago#7
Dont force your opinions of a TV show on someone, personally LOST is my favorite show. Ive never felt it has gone down hill, but many fans feel that while season 1 was good and better than season 2, that season 3 is the best so far.

Anyways if your a LOST fan like me, and youve been watching from the beggining, get LOST. But if you havent played Bully, then Bully would be a good choice to. If I was in your position I would probably get Bully since Im craving an open world game right now.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RESET RADIO FORUMS (http://resetradio.libsyn.com/)

User Info: imperial_agent

imperial_agent
9 years ago#8

I'm excited about both Lost and Bully. What I'm going to do is get Lost when it comes out, beat it within 2 weeks, then sell it and use the money to buy Bully. From what I hear, Bully is going to retail for 40-50.

1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. This or the Lost game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived