Hardrive????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SparkzFisher93

SparkzFisher93
9 years ago#1
So does anyone know if this game needs a hardrive to play. I know its a big game so I didnt know.

User Info: Shadow Slasher

Shadow Slasher
9 years ago#2
I don't know, but you should get a harddrive regardless.
You just wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this sig, how does it feel? (See Quote)

User Info: snake289

snake289
9 years ago#3
Nah it should't need a HDD,but you should really get one anyways.

User Info: jeff003

jeff003
9 years ago#4

You do need a harddrive if you want to play your own custom music with the game.I won't use custom music most of the time but I will occasionally.I think Avril Lavine's Girlfriend would be the perfect song to play when Jimmy's making out with the girls.This is one thing I love about the 360.I also have a ps3 and it won't let you use your own custom music.

User Info: jeff003

jeff003
9 years ago#5
You don't need a harddrive to play this game you can use memory cards on your 360 as well.

User Info: jimlad116

jimlad116
9 years ago#6
Alright cool. thanks everyone. i promis ill get a HDD soon lol

User Info: tomloadsadosh

tomloadsadosh
9 years ago#7
You should have a hard drive anyway.

User Info: skategamesrule

skategamesrule
9 years ago#8
Buying a whole buchof memory cards< hardrive. My friend filled up his first memory card in 2 games.
The more you know

User Info: Arkly

Arkly
9 years ago#9
^ Really? It took me 5 games.
"Proper grammar is the difference between "I helped my friend, Jack, off a horse" and -- well, you can guess."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived