Just got 100% and here is how

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Just got 100% and here is how

User Info: Super Squirrel

Super Squirrel
8 years ago#171
I pretty much stopped playing once I got 100% and 1000'd it.

The only reason I still have the game is if i went to sell it my girlfriend would kick my ass.

User Info: SaltySausage

SaltySausage
8 years ago#172
endless summer right now and i have 75 missions completed, including the collector and mailbox armageddon, and i thought i should have the achievement. does anyone know of any missions that dissappear during endless summer? also, how do you complete small offences? i think i did but i'm not sure.

User Info: SiLkSp3ctre

SiLkSp3ctre
8 years ago#173
I've done everything, got [25/25 gnomes,6/6 transistors, 75/75 rubber bands, 40/40 g&g cards, 27/27 pumpkins, 19/19 graves, 40/40 Room trophies, 5/5 save points] 76 missions completed, traveled over 100 for bike an foot, also traveled over 50km for skateboard, i have ALL ninja suits [black, red, green] Made a "tag" for nerd, preppies, jocks, and greasers, completed all lawn mowing and paper route, Drank over 500 sodas [got the hat] also pulled the fire alarm [got firefighter hat], found the pirate but I beat him up, idk if that has anything to do with it. I have basically all the achievements except the perfectionist one. Only thing is, I have 331 clothing and I see some people said they have 333 or 334 clothing items, I got all items from the shopping stores including circus tent an school shop... I'm really confused I've done everything and I'm at 99.15% also I've done 40 errands!!! Someone please help me on this, I'm really starting to get sick of bully an I just want to get all achievements before I move on.

User Info: mag_sithlord

mag_sithlord
8 years ago#174

xjunkyardx posted...
for people looking for errands.

save your game.
restart your xbox..
soon as you load up TRAVEL TO A DIFFERENT PART OF TOWN, to look for errands.

this is what helped me find the last few i needed.
---
XBL GT - athreatonmyown

User Info: david1233

david1233
8 years ago#175

TAG

User Info: pokepowner

pokepowner
8 years ago#176
i got 100% in bully if anyone wants some help on it just message me on xbox my gamertag is "XSikorskiBombX
[img]http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/c30ab75be4ec7c5ce477cf1ab714c977.png[/img]
Visit My Website

User Info: Eggerslolol

Eggerslolol
8 years ago#177
Got 334 clothes and done everything I can think of, about 40 errands.

Reading the topic it appears that 100% comes at a different time for every damn person. That's a ***** cos I'm on 99.29 :(
My real name is Jacob Mills, my gamertag is Eggerslolol, which is also my Steam username. I am also looking for work if anyone needs a blond guy. ;)

User Info: Eggerslolol

Eggerslolol
8 years ago#178
I was missing the last boxing match! Silly me.
My real name is Jacob Mills, my gamertag is Eggerslolol, which is also my Steam username. I am also looking for work if anyone needs a blond guy. ;)

User Info: looked

looked
8 years ago#179
I just got 100% with 39/40 room trophys, 330 pieces of clothing, and 33 errands completed. I was kinda just going threw the motions, I didn't think I would be able to get it. Obviously there is much more 100% in this game, too bad we don't know exactly what adds the percentage.
PSO GCN:Iooked 200 Fonewearl Iooked ver.2 200 Racaseal
PSO DC: Lost Soul 200 Humar PSOBB: The Omen 70 Fonewm

User Info: 7Lady7Maria7

7Lady7Maria7
7 years ago#180
if anyone is stuck on the last percent, here's what i did to get to 100:

i had all of the requirements and could not figure out what to do. finally, i redid the lawn mowing job 3 at the house and it gave me the final amount i needed for 100%.

not sure if this will work for you, but it did for me. i spent 6 days trying to figure this out!
I wasn't going to say the F word tonight but I ****ed up.
-Trent Reznor 8/22/08
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Just got 100% and here is how

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.