Just got 100% and here is how

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Just got 100% and here is how

User Info: GT400

GT400
9 years ago#51
Im at 99.06 :(

User Info: spike_2690

spike_2690
9 years ago#52
Dammit, 99.9%.

GT400
9 years ago#53
This sucks. I did 41 errands and only at 99.06

User Info: nbStryker

nbStryker
9 years ago#54
UGH!! 36 Errands done....at 97.71....

At this rate..I would need to do about 60 more errands...I really hope the boxing side task opens for me.,,,

GT: NATE B 1977
Currently Playing: Rock Band, GH3, Crackdown (Mass Effect is next)

User Info: Madnapanda

Madnapanda
9 years ago#55
i am confirming that winning a bet on the midget wrestlers at the freak show DOES NOT add to your completion.

User Info: Madnapanda

Madnapanda
9 years ago#56
hey, i just got my 100%.

heres a few things i noticed:

the gold suit is all buyable clothes. from the aquaberry store, the punk store/barber shop, worn in, school store, and carnival. yes, carnival included.

after i got all 40 trophies (poster in the carnival is included in this) i had to return to the dorm to update it and get credit.

the boxing matches arent accessible till a certain time of day. i want to say 7, but im not sure. all i know is i stood next to the boxing ring for a few minutes while looking at the computer, and when i looked back the blue ring was on the gound.

after i got all of the stuff on thelist, i had to do 6 more errands for a total of 38. they were giving me .04% a piece. when i did the last one, i was at 99.98%, so the OP must have done something along the line different from me to get an additional .02% and skip an errand. :D

hope i helped.

GT400
9 years ago#57
How are you even getting 100% when I done 42 errands and everything else? Im at 99.10

User Info: Asskick_QTip

Asskick_QTip
9 years ago#58
everyone that has done at least 38 errands and all things and nothave 100% iguess u are really missing something i did everything and 32 errends and had 99.86 % i did 4 errands and Achievement Unlocked easy as that..

User Info: Drwario64

Drwario64
9 years ago#59
For sharp dressed man does it say 250 in Clothing Items Acquired? Because mine says 309 and I stil havent got the achievement.

User Info: Drwario64

Drwario64
9 years ago#60
In the Sharp Dressed man achievement does it say 250 in the Clothing Items Acquired? Because mine says 309 and I still havent got it.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Just got 100% and here is how

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.