MGO might come for the XBOX360!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Online
  3. MGO might come for the XBOX360!

User Info: wolfysan

wolfysan
9 years ago#1
I'm not sure where Kojima said this but in one interveiw he said that he wanted to have the game on both consoles.

User Info: xMega-TRONx

xMega-TRONx
9 years ago#2
cOLD
MGO on wii is confirmed, that's what he meant
Kojima doesn't acknowledge the 360
Tron_Carter - Avon_Barksdale
"It's like this and like that and like this and uh"

User Info: pottsandpans125

pottsandpans125
9 years ago#3
360 can't handle the greatness of MGO.
"The 360 has a flimsy disk tray. The ps3 has state-of-the-art dvd pushy thingy out" - BigoSmallo
PSN: PottsnPans125

wolfysan
9 years ago#4
I hope it comes out for the 360 because I have that and a ps2 and im a big mgs fan.

User Info: xMega-TRONx

xMega-TRONx
9 years ago#5
^QFT
Tron_Carter - Avon_Barksdale
"It's like this and like that and like this and uh"

wolfysan
9 years ago#6
(excuse me?) I checked and on three sites it said that MGO is already aproved for the XBOX360 and might Get aproved for the WII

User Info: MGOsnake

MGOsnake
9 years ago#7
yea lyke obvulsly deh mgo is lyke cumn 2deh 360 wher u bin?d
COD4: Gianokoupolus; Level55 Commander
[W]recklesS' [m]aruaders

User Info: MGO_L3G3ND

MGO_L3G3ND
9 years ago#8
I checked and on three sites it said that MGO is already aproved for the XBOX360 and might Get aproved for the WII
--------------------------

So it might or these unlinked sites of fortune say it will

You are a failure at grammar, knowledge, trolling, and common sense. You dont understand how much time, effort, and money is needed to port a game in this generation of video gaming. Your young and feeble mind owns a 360, therefore you think a great game is going to it. Well news flash kid, it isn't and never will. There is not going to be a port, Kojima has never said anything about a port, this concept maybe too complex for you child, but I hope you piece together and realize you're a fool.

Oh but please post these god-like links and let me read what you have to offer. I'm sure it'll be real legit, hot off the press, right?

User Info: 1RiskyPliskin

1RiskyPliskin
9 years ago#9

MGO_L3G3ND posted...
I checked and on three sites it said that MGO is already aproved for the XBOX360 and might Get aproved for the WII
--------------------------

So it might or these unlinked sites of fortune say it will

You are a failure at grammar, knowledge, trolling, and common sense. You dont understand how much time, effort, and money is needed to port a game in this generation of video gaming. Your young and feeble mind owns a 360, therefore you think a great game is going to it. Well news flash kid, it isn't and never will. There is not going to be a port, Kojima has never said anything about a port, this concept maybe too complex for you child, but I hope you piece together and realize you're a fool.

Oh but please post these god-like links and let me read what you have to offer. I'm sure it'll be real legit, hot off the press, right?

You can't read the future, that wasn't a concept, and you try too hard.

wolfysan
9 years ago#10
The site even says its just a rumor. http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/2007/01/metal-gear-solid-4-no-longer-ps3.html
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Online
  3. MGO might come for the XBOX360!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived