This game is too good....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bratz: Super Babyz
  3. This game is too good....

User Info: JohnVastola

JohnVastola
9 years ago#1
Hey I got a beta version of this game and it rocks so much. The lasers are the best part.

Buy it for sure.

User Info: Legolas5131

Legolas5131
9 years ago#2
I also managed to get my hands on one of the Beta versions., and I gotta say, this is quite possibly goty material. And the final version is supposed to be even better. This is a must buy...I'd buy a DS, no ten DS systems if only for the promise of playing this game...

Oh yeah, the lasers WERE pretty cool however, I think the amazing cop chase at the end had to be the best part...dude, there were explosion left and right!

~~~
_/|\_I reject your reality, and substitute my own- Adam Savage
¯\|/¯Lord of Board 925883 Visit my friends and I at, www.z8.invisionfree.com/phazon_core

User Info: eddiewells123

eddiewells123
9 years ago#3
I agree with GOTY, but my favorite part of the game was towards the middle with the courtroom brawl.

User Info: ffshaneomac

ffshaneomac
9 years ago#4
you guys must of forgot that part where you climb on a missile...thats moving...with other missiles coming at you...this game is intense.

GOTY no doubt
Currently Playing: Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, CoD 4, Eternal Sonata......XBL: MeatloafCupcake

User Info: MuffinMan7

MuffinMan7
9 years ago#5
This game was too good for my unworthy hands, I decided to abandon my religion and worship this game for my life

User Info: therock1984

therock1984
9 years ago#6
I won a fight to the death to play the beta

It was 100% worth it. The zoo started off slow but once you rode that Lion through the food court oh ma gawd..
mmmmmmmmmmm pie heaven

User Info: Neoyaku2

Neoyaku2
9 years ago#7
Super Babyz?!!

Pre-Ordered, in full.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: UC, Geometry Wars:Glxy
Super Mario Galaxy | Soon Playing: NiGHTS Jrney of Drms

User Info: Seithri

Seithri
9 years ago#8
omfg.. i got the beta too..

theres sex, bears, and car jackings..

all at once!!
You've been playing Super Mario Sunshine haven't you? - Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid
Bleach: blade of fate: 081717627418

User Info: coocoo4cocopops

coocoo4cocopops
9 years ago#9
Speaking of car jackings my favourite part was when you got to smash lots of cars with a hammer using the stylus, and, the flamethrowers I love'd that part too, shooting cops trying to get you EVERYWHERE and watching them run around trying to cool down.
Kudo: Are you calling me a pompous, old man?! *Throws seeds at him* Judge: I'm sorry mr. Kudo, you can't reach me from there

User Info: BanjoPaste

BanjoPaste
9 years ago#10
Mark your spoilers. :(
http://www.spiralmountain.co.uk
~The Home of Banjo-Kazooie!
  1. Boards
  2. Bratz: Super Babyz
  3. This game is too good....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived