Stuck on Temple of Doom Level 4 (free the slaves)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
  3. Stuck on Temple of Doom Level 4 (free the slaves)

User Info: mrcurbstomp

mrcurbstomp
8 years ago#1
Ok if someone can please help me here, i will be eternally grateful. I'm ready to pull my hair out over this stupid level...

I'm at the part right after you free the first slave, i go into the next room, swing over the lava and use the key to transport some legy thing-y i need to power up the lift in the next room across the lava. Now in the next room there is a wheel and a lift that doesn't work. I know i need to get the lego piece across the gap into the next room but indy can't really jump while holding it. Hopefully someone here knows where i am and can help me out.. Thanks guys

mrcurbstomp
8 years ago#2
*bump*

User Info: nxtiak

nxtiak
8 years ago#3
same here. bump. I don't know how to carry the piece over to the other side!

User Info: dantheman9856

dantheman9856
8 years ago#4
I am not sure what you are talking about specifically, but there were two instances where I had this issue.

1. I laid the lego down and jumped across, then used the whip to grab ahold of it. Laid it down again and did again.
2. The other instance is when I tried to do this, but really I didn't need to do it as the piece was supposed to go to a place where I didn't need to use that method.

Hopefully this is clear.

User Info: dantheman9856

dantheman9856
8 years ago#5
Is this the room where you need to whip across, get a piece of lego, then turn the crank to wheel the piece across.

If so you simply set the lego piece on platform that is cranked across the pit.

User Info: nxtiak

nxtiak
8 years ago#6
"1. I laid the lego down and jumped across, then used the whip to grab ahold of it. Laid it down again and did again.
2. The other instance is when I tried to do this, but really I didn't need to do it as the piece was supposed to go to a place where I didn't need to use that method."

THANK YOU. The whip that's it!

mrcurbstomp
8 years ago#7
^^^^^^ - You Sir Are my Hero

User Info: melikeconan

melikeconan
8 years ago#8
Anyone know how to beat the end of the section when the guy starts throwing the rock while on the conveyor belt?
Gamertag: Melikeconan

User Info: melikeconan

melikeconan
8 years ago#9
Nevermind.
Gamertag: Melikeconan

User Info: KtazyKaos

KtazyKaos
8 years ago#10
nice work. I was at a loss too there.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
  3. Stuck on Temple of Doom Level 4 (free the slaves)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived