What this game SHOULD have been like.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top Trumps: Doctor Who
  3. What this game SHOULD have been like.

User Info: Maddy555

Maddy555
9 years ago#21
OH, FORGOT TO ADD!!!

- Starting to make Davros's chair. No idea how I'm going to do his face, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Would a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood at Wood to see if Wood would chuck wood with a woodchuck?

User Info: Jakeula

Jakeula
8 years ago#22
Are there only going to be Cybus Cybermen or are there going to be regular Cybermen too?

Maddy555
8 years ago#23
Cybus Cybermen are the 'main' Cybermen in the game, but I'm considering letting players unlock a Classic Cyberman after killing a certain amount of enemies or something.
Would a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood at Wood to see if Wood would chuck wood with a woodchuck?

Jakeula
8 years ago#24
awesome, I love the cybermen.

Maddy555
8 years ago#25
That f*****g Sontaran and its f*****g new armour! AAAARGHHHH!

Sorry 'bout that. The new Sontaran armour is just driving me round the bend. Grrr!

Maddy555
8 years ago#26
Dammit, why do I keep forgetting to add important details in my posts! Anyhoo:

Me and my girlfriend, Jess, are going away for a week to Paris. So, no Doctor Who: Battlefront* for a while. Sorry! (At least I don't have to be mad at that f-ing Sontaran armour!)

* That's the title I'm considering using. I mean, I'm basing most of my ideas on Star Wars: Battlefront so it makes sense. If anyone has any ideas for the title, please post here for when I return. Doctor Who: Battlefront is only the working title, remember.

User Info: omegabrain

omegabrain
8 years ago#27
Im bumping to keep the thread alive
"Thrice hath the bros of smash banded. Aided by konami and guided by Sakurai, they'll save the world in the foretold Brawl"-book of Nintey,Brawl 3:44

Jakeula
8 years ago#28
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Top Trumps: Doctor Who
  3. What this game SHOULD have been like.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived