Rare (King) Horse List

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6
  3. Rare (King) Horse List

User Info: Zyllus_

Zyllus_
7 years ago#1

I am trying to find a King horse, but have no clue how to tell if the horse is rare or not.
What are the names of all the rare horses in the game?

User Info: Wren28

Wren28
7 years ago#2

The names vary, my Shadow Runner King's name is Dun Zephyr, but someone else's Shadow Runner may have a completely different name. What you need to look for is if it has Consider the World and Heavenly Physique in it's description. If it's a grey colored horse and you level it correctly it will be Grey King (basically Hex Mark though). If it's a brown horse it will become Dapple King. If it's a auburny red horse it will become Auburn King. If it's a dark brown/black (but not pitch black) horse it will become Ebon King. If it's a pitch black horse it will become Shadow Runner King. If it is a brightish red horse (a lot more red than the auburn one) it should become Red Hare King.

Another easy way to tell between a red, red horse and an auburn one is to look at the starting speed. A red, red one that should turn into Red Hare usually starts at 380+ when at level one, but an auburn one starts much lower than that (somewhere between 320-340 something, give or take a bit...340 may be pushing it though).

User Info: Zyllus_

Zyllus_
7 years ago#3

Wren28 posted...

The names vary, my Shadow Runner King's name is Dun Zephyr, but someone else's Shadow Runner may have a completely different name. What you need to look for is if it has Consider the World and Heavenly Physique in it's description. If it's a grey colored horse and you level it correctly it will be Grey King (basically Hex Mark though). If it's a brown horse it will become Dapple King. If it's a auburny red horse it will become Auburn King. If it's a dark brown/black (but not pitch black) horse it will become Ebon King. If it's a pitch black horse it will become Shadow Runner King. If it is a brightish red horse (a lot more red than the auburn one) it should become Red Hare King.

Another easy way to tell between a red, red horse and an auburn one is to look at the starting speed. A red, red one that should turn into Red Hare usually starts at 380+ when at level one, but an auburn one starts much lower than that (somewhere between 320-340 something, give or take a bit...340 may be pushing it though).

so horses with the title Trained Horses, can turn into King horses?

Wren28
7 years ago#4

Yes, as long as it has Considers the World and Heavenly Physique in the description under the picture of the horse. And as long as you level it up right...

User Info: Zazabar

Zazabar
7 years ago#5
and now how exactly would one go about finding a horse with both considers the world and heavenly physique?
http://www.ytmnd.com/users/Zazabar
You'll see...I'll still be Andy's favorite toy. >:)

Wren28
7 years ago#6

It's mostly about luck. Take two characters with Lady Luck (Liu Bei, Guan Ping, Zhen Ji, Xiao Qiao, Xu Zhu, Yuan Shao), put them both on a horse with Find Saddle and take them into Conquest for Wu, Guan Du, Shi Ting, Chang Ban, YTR...find the box containing a saddle in whichever map you go onto, and hope an officer drops a saddle as well, this way you can get up to four saddles at the end. Harder difficulty may help as well. And just keep trying until you get a horse with those qualities. I got quite a few of mine off of Conquest for Wu, but I did get others off the other ones I mentioned (you can try any map really, but those I listed I definitely got a rare horse on).

1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6
  3. Rare (King) Horse List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived