No Sound?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. No Sound?

User Info: kizu76

kizu76
5 years ago#1
Anyone else have this? I just popped the game in, downloaded the update and the install, and I have no sound at all. My other games work just fine, and videos and mp3s have sound, but not Rage. Uh...What's up with that?
On the losing end of a wishbone, and I won't pretend not to mind - CLUTCH
PSN: BRD529

User Info: Grim__666

Grim__666
5 years ago#2
I didnt even know it had an update already.. was it saposta have a day one patch ? cause ive stayed off line with it and works fine for me....

User Info: TooHigh2Die

TooHigh2Die
5 years ago#3
Everything working fine here I installed game quit out Put in my DLC Codes from Anarchy pack Downloaded and Installed those and Booted my game up you may have to reinstall that sucks...
PSN- TOOHIGH2DIE420

User Info: DBZpunk21

DBZpunk21
5 years ago#4
I am having the same problem. Re-installing it now to see if that helps. So Peed off right now, oh well.
...and I'm goin right out the door.

User Info: GOSFreak

GOSFreak
5 years ago#5
So did re-installing fix the problem? Because I am having the same problem.
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,

User Info: GOSFreak

GOSFreak
5 years ago#6
So does the game have problems with certain sound systems? Because I can't hear the game through my sound system, but when I switch over to my t.v. speakers, I can hear sound. I haven't had any problems with any of my other games when connected to my sound system so I don't know what the problem is.
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,

User Info: islandboi129

islandboi129
5 years ago#7
Having the same problem. Anyone with updates or advice please let us know.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
5 years ago#8
im guessing all of you have newer tv'ss hr or better... old tv's work great for the new gammes
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown

User Info: islandboi129

islandboi129
5 years ago#9
Tried deleting the patch- didn't work. Tried reinstalling the game- didn't work. Sound doesn't come out of my tv or surround sound speakers. Sound works fine with all my other games. Talk about disappointed.

User Info: gala12

gala12
5 years ago#10
I have the same problem! I wouldn't have installed the update if I knew about it! This sucks!
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. No Sound?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived