What armor did you pick?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. What armor did you pick?

User Info: TimeGhost1000

TimeGhost1000
6 years ago#1
Anyone get the Anarchy Pack but did not pick the Crimson armor?

Questioning if it makes that much of a difference.

Think I might get one of the first 3 for aesthetic appeal and to make things more challenging.

User Info: Zangiefsjm

Zangiefsjm
6 years ago#2
I'd like to know WHAT the bonus for the engineering actually is/does. Since that's what I picked.
For the same reasons as TC.
Korgoth of Barbaria - You couldn't handle more than one anyway.

User Info: marthinzen

marthinzen
6 years ago#3
bump

User Info: andru04

andru04
6 years ago#4
i used the crimson one.... doesn't make since to choose one of the other three if that one does everything all of the rest do.

marthinzen
6 years ago#5
Gonna choose the fabricator one. I dont wanna make it too easy. Besides, its the most baddass looking one by far.

User Info: coogano

coogano
6 years ago#6
Engineer...like to build.

User Info: aversa4

aversa4
6 years ago#7
When do you get to pick your armor? Is this something Dan gives you? Only ask because I did get the Anarchy edition and I don't yet have the Buggy or the Armor.

User Info: djphelps

djphelps
6 years ago#8

You get to choose your armor when you hit Wellspring, about 1.5 hours into the game.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
6 years ago#9
^^^This is how I know it is going to take me 2x or 3x longer than the average gamer to finish this. I got to Wellspring at about the 4 hour mark.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

marthinzen
6 years ago#10
What is the difference between a non-fabricator and a fabricator/crimson?

How much of a bonus is there to the engineering?

If its just a slight increase of damage done by drones, forget about it. I want visual changes.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. What armor did you pick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived