The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

When do i get a gun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. When do i get a gun?

User Info: BxLxAxCxKxOUT

BxLxAxCxKxOUT
5 years ago#1
I just finished the juice pack mission and I was wondering when i get a gun?

User Info: UeberAlles88

UeberAlles88
5 years ago#2
BxLxAxCxKxOUT posted...
I just finished the juice pack mission and I was wondering when i get a gun?

Go do Omar's quests. He's around the water-slide area near the hotel.

User Info: dKApAt_8

dKApAt_8
5 years ago#3
I got a revolver from a side mission. But i cant use it until im level 10 Im currently level 8 id rather use melee anyway. im gonna save guns for boss battles and crazy people.

User Info: MrGodai

MrGodai
5 years ago#4
guns are like one of the worst weapons in the game unless you are fighting humans that shots at you.

User Info: vnj4x

vnj4x
5 years ago#5
Godai, you got it right, man.
I dont know about outher guns, but pistol is NOT so effective against zombies beside shooting those punks from afar.

User Info: Anyte

Anyte
5 years ago#6
I've found a couple of guns allready.

I have not found any bullets.

Can you throw a gun to do some decent damage?

User Info: gunslinger20

gunslinger20
5 years ago#7
in this game melee weapons=for zombies and Guns= Human enemies. You can 1 shot humans by just scoring a headshot but zombies don't got down easy with guns. They even require multiple headshots (5-6).
Where life had no value, Death sometimes had its price. That's why the bounty killers showed up."-Sergio Leone

User Info: ss_joey419

ss_joey419
5 years ago#8
You'll see more guns as soon as act II starts. There aren't that many psychopaths in the resort area and they are the ones that usually carry.
GT: Joey Leen

User Info: vnj4x

vnj4x
5 years ago#9
So far in Act 2 I've had only found pistol and revolver......where are semi-auto and full-auto rifles ? Maybe in act 3 I guess.

User Info: techx2006

techx2006
5 years ago#10
If you still in act 1 you can score 30 pistol bullets by helping a guy from some zombies attacking his bunker. At the start of Act 1 from where your first weapon is a paddle head to the right and keep walking, you will hit a split and take the path to the left towards the shore. Kill the two thugs and some walkers and bingo you have bullets
PSN:EricKazuma -Xbox: Kazuma 101
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. When do i get a gun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived