Map Editor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DSSDevl

DSSDevl
7 years ago#1
You know, I think EA could make some money off this. Sell it as a 5 buck DLC.

I'll bet they would get 250k sales out of it.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

User Info: Angry_Walrus7

Angry_Walrus7
7 years ago#2
there is like 100 people playing this game.......
If you stay with me I promise to whisper sweet nothings into your ear while gently caressing your buttocks. -frk_in_the_road

User Info: DSSDevl

DSSDevl
7 years ago#3
That number would undoubtedly grow big time if they put out a map editor. This is IMO the ONLY real RTS on a console.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

User Info: Angry_Walrus7

Angry_Walrus7
7 years ago#4
Not really, this is a horribly balanced game that receives no patched, if they were to release any non free DLC it would just be a slap in the face to many players.

This game has the potential to be a great console RTS but alas, EA is our developer, hence we get no desperately needed patches.
If you stay with me I promise to whisper sweet nothings into your ear while gently caressing your buttocks. -frk_in_the_road

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
7 years ago#5
My dream is for a map editor to arrive on console =]
You video gaming geeks really take discussing games seriously.

User Info: itsme73

itsme73
7 years ago#6

My dream is for a map editor to arrive on console =]

LittleBigPlanet
I don't want to drive in a candy land and hit marshmallow unicorns and zap gummy bears with my ZX-2000 laser.- LawlietL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived