Best Hunter class mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Best Hunter class mod?

User Info: TheAssinator

TheAssinator
7 years ago#1
I found a survivor class mod the other day with +11 health regen (I think) + to one or two of the other skills and then, this is the best part, +25% team damage. Has anyone found any better mods? I'm not at my house right now so I can't really check to see the exact stats, but I've never played on XBL so it's definitely real.
name: Dr. Phil town:de_dust
code: 081667948672

User Info: crsar

crsar
7 years ago#2
the best survivor mod i know of has +15 health regen, +31% team dmg, and at least +3 to 3 skills but i can't remeber which ones.
Ain't no rest for the wicked
GT: YuriCRSAR

User Info: TheAssinator

TheAssinator
7 years ago#3
Nice, I haven't quite finished my second playthrough, good to know that there is an upgrade for that somewhere.

User Info: jeriausx

jeriausx
7 years ago#4
the best COMS will have 660 as the number in front of them.
GT: Shovel Hunter

User Info: mandalorincaldy

mandalorincaldy
7 years ago#5
personally i like mine it gives me +10 to sniper ammo regen and no its not a mod

User Info: bigblu666

bigblu666
7 years ago#6
i use gunslinger 75% fire rate with pistols and 15 ammo regen and various +3 to skills

when i snipe i use a sniper mod (80% dmg from critical hits and 10ish sniper ammo regen [dont know specific atm] and 3 to skills.)

and when i farm ill use a scavenger mod that is 1 to rare items found and 2 to team scavenging.. and 2 to ransack i think

I tend to not car too much about hp regen... but then again i always play with my brother who is berserker and he takes the brunt of the damage...
and when i am hit i have hp regen on shield plus that chaotic recovery after i kill something.. as of yet ive had no problems

btw im lvl 44 and on PT2 about to be in NH....

dont know about the best but until i find better this is what i use.. hope it helped in the sense of what you can find

*SIDE NOTE.. CANT WAIT TILL nh THEN I CAN DITCH MY pt1 hellfire 69 dmg pistol
Xbox360 GT: ThorpinNorris85
Aim: Bigblu666
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Best Hunter class mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived