Completing the armory, expose munitions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Completing the armory, expose munitions.

User Info: coolguy_zane

coolguy_zane
7 years ago#1
Everytime I make it into the armory I try finding the munitions so I can get the expose munitions checked off however I have yet to been able to find them. I turned off the PS3 so it wouldnt save and glitch me out of it but I honestly have no idea where the quest part is. I see the diamond on the map but is it on the 2nd floor ( the one you originally enter on), 1st floor which is the basement, or the 3rd floor which would be on the top of the armor I've crossed a bridge on the 3rd floor but maybe I missed a turn because it didnt lead me anywhere. All I can find on youtube are videos on how to glitch into the armory not actually complete the quest so any info would be appreciated.

Cliff notes: I don't know where the check point for "expose munitions" is and would like some help as to where its hiding at.
PSN: coolguy_zane

User Info: shadekor

shadekor
7 years ago#2
its a glowing part on the Lift.
right before you take the lift down into the armory
Have A Good One !
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Completing the armory, expose munitions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived