Max inventory slots? ( Backpack SDU )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Max inventory slots? ( Backpack SDU )

User Info: Person_Man

Person_Man
6 years ago#1
I've been looking around for a definitive answer on this, but there are several conflicting answers, so I have a few questions:

1) What is the maximum amount of inventory slots you can get in both playthroughs, including all 4 DLCs?
I have heard 63, and 72 as answers here, as well as the more confusing answer - 12(start)+30(PT1)+15(PT2)+9(DLCs) = 66 slots.
So which one is it?

2) Does it pose any risk to my save file if I use the "Sign Out" trick to avoid receiving grenade upgrades and just SDUs?

3) If the first question is answered I don't really need to ask, but can you get SDU upgrades from more than 5 ClapTraps on Playthrough 2(Including DLCs)?
meh

User Info: devak108

devak108
6 years ago#2
The correct number is 72. The wiki explains it all here:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Storage_Deck_Upgrade
"That's Medicinal!"

User Info: Shake_Like_E

Shake_Like_E
6 years ago#3
I had no trouble(I dashboarded when I didn't get the SDU) so I don't think you will have any trouble. You can only get the first 5 SDUs in PT2(skipping Kroms Canyon, Tetanus Warrens is the last one) and 1 from Zombie DLC and Claptrap DLC. Knoxx will not cough up a second SDU. If you are in fear of your save being damaged you could use a USB stick to backup your save so in case the worst happens you can recover with little to no loss.
WC2010 FC 1291 1684 6591 Name: Maniak
All I remember is a very mean kitten and now we are in this Janitors closet and my throat hurts alot

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
6 years ago#4
It's actually 15 slots you can get from DLC (6 from Zombie Island, 6 from Claptrap, 3 from Knoxx).
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Max inventory slots? ( Backpack SDU )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived