Importing Save Game Files?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Importing Save Game Files?

User Info: xtempe5tx

xtempe5tx
7 years ago#1
Since characters are apparently saved PC side, and not server side, i imagine that people will eventually be uploading their lvl 50's.

Question One: Does anyone know if that is actually possible?

Question Two (If one was answered; yes): Anyone uploading? =p

P.S. Feel free to make whatever "Would you like me to play the game for you too?" etc comments. I have beaten the game already on the X-box, i enjoy PC ports due to stuff like this. I pay for the game, i just wanna entertain myself with it how i please. Thank you.

User Info: Ukanlos

Ukanlos
7 years ago#2
So the highest level is 50?

xtempe5tx
7 years ago#3
yes

xtempe5tx
7 years ago#4
Anyone have any information at all?

User Info: Nebslox

Nebslox
7 years ago#5
Yes it is, you can also copy your own save files and rename/ paste them back into the save folder them to duplicate characters.
If the whales learned how to walk son, it would mean the end of us all.

User Info: Tatazillah

Tatazillah
7 years ago#6
If you're wondering where it is stored, it is stored in your Documents\My Games\Borderlands

User Info: Parhasard

Parhasard
7 years ago#7
inb4 circle jerk I'm better than you posters

User Info: vicsrealms

vicsrealms
7 years ago#8

Thanks for the location. My Vista 64-bit is driving me nuts and I'm have a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate coming in hoping it will correct some of my problems. I'm in the process of backing everything up and getting ready for a full install. I am only level 15 (work sucks! ~grin~), but I don't want to have to go through that all over again.

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
7 years ago#9
I see you've just gotten started with PC gaming.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Importing Save Game Files?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived