I need help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NeoEscaflowne

NeoEscaflowne
9 years ago#1
I got the game for Christmas (love the Arcade version). After a few days I've figured out how to stabilize movement (it would always go wherever but where I wanted it to) by holding the nunchuk still while using the control stick. But the manual is no help at all with the weapons, as I did exactly how it said I should. Please tell me how to use each weapon. I know that the A button fires the main gun, but other than that, I don't know what to do (I used to be able to fire the megabombs, but I can't fire the lasers no matter what). Thank you in advance.

User Info: GEL

GEL
9 years ago#2
Sorry if I'm alittle late! (Actually you're supposed to use the nunchuck like a flight stick. Try it out, it's better than that analog stick if you ask me)

Here's the deal:

Aimed Shot - Point Wiimote at screen and press A.
Pros: Hits enemies anywhere on screen.
Cons: Low power

Standard/Spread Shot - Press Z on the Nunchuck
Pros: Once upgraded it becomes a powerful 3-way and 5-way shot.
Cons: Near useless before getting a power-up. Loses power if you're hit too much.

Mega Laser - Hold Z on the nunchuck
Pros: High power. Stops forward movement.
Cons: Needs to recharge between uses. Stops forward movement.

Lock-On Missiles - Press C on the nunchuck repeatedly to lock-on to different enemies. Press Z to fire.
Pros: Homing missiles!
Cons: Fires slowly. Limited number.

Bomb - Press 1 on the Wiimote
Pros: Blows up everything on screen!
Cons: Limited number. Does NOT refill after continuing.

There you go! ^_^ (I should seriously just write an FAQ for this thing :P)
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://the-gel.livejournal.com/

User Info: NeoEscaflowne

NeoEscaflowne
9 years ago#3
Thanks for the help. I tried to use the method you suggested, but I keep going anywhere but where I wanted to. Actually, the way the manual stated, I had to shift the stick to the left, right, and raise it up or down. And it didn't work. Then I found the Control Stick a bit better than the way I tried earlier because unlike the other method, I could at least control where I'm going.

User Info: GEL

GEL
9 years ago#4
Hm. I got used to it :P Yeah, the manual is insane. Actually LIFTING the controller does jack. You do use it like a flight stick. Whatever though :P

I JUST got a copy today (previously only rented it) and beat it with Sophia now. I am happy ^_^
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://the-gel.livejournal.com/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived