after watching a few of versuz videos and reading the reviews

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. after watching a few of versuz videos and reading the reviews

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
7 years ago#11
Redhawk, seems you need a new controller then. I push 'B' or 'X' and it switches between receivers immediatally. Bullet passing and lob passing is also never a hit or miss. It always does what I need it to.
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90 MGO: Xerosnake90

User Info: tapout03

tapout03
7 years ago#12
ya the funny thing about this game is people actually thought it was going to be better than madden. so i decided to give it a chance and that was the biggest mistake of my life, you would actually have to make up a new word for how terrible this game is.

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
7 years ago#13

"Redhawk, seems you need a new controller then. I push 'B' or 'X' and it switches between receivers immediatally. Bullet passing and lob passing is also never a hit or miss. It always does what I need it to."

My controller works well for all other games, so I don't think that's it at all. It just wasn't responsive. I don't know, maybe I was doing it wrong somehow...I guess I could try it again next time. Bullet passes were also frustrating as it took the game about 1 second to register that I wanted to throw a bullet because I was holding the button. Didn't have that problem with the standard button control-mapping.

User Info: Whoatherefatty

Whoatherefatty
7 years ago#14
This game drops a doody on madden. Yeah guess what guys it's pretty had to scan the field for recievers in real life too. I wonder if you've ever seen a real football game with statements like 'you only have 4 seconds to get a pass out'. Lol. Yes there are quirks but the gameplay is pretty hard and sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDWulqQUJ-U

User Info: DaEdge614

DaEdge614
7 years ago#15
well right now im donwnloading the ncaa demo and i think the BB demo comes out tomorrow so i guess i have to wait and see if BB is as bad or a fun as yall say it is
I refuse to take this signature down until the
raiders win the superbowl

User Info: puddy

puddy
7 years ago#16
I am amazed that people would call this game bad...it is freaking awesome! Ya, its different and has some glitches, and some things to iron out, but its core gameplay is just SO GOOD and fun. Is there 2 versions of the game available? Did I get the great version while others got a bad version? I dunno?...call me confused.

User Info: Whoatherefatty

Whoatherefatty
7 years ago#17
People are just used to seeing the whole field at once and having giant buttons floating over their recievers heads. The limited camera in BB often creates a realistic blind spot. Not many NFL QBs can scan the whole field and drop a perfect pass every play. In fact it's downright amazing when a QB reverses his stance and connects on the opposite side of thei field he intended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDWulqQUJ-U

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
7 years ago#18

"I wonder if you've ever seen a real football game with statements like 'you only have 4 seconds to get a pass out'. Lol."

Yeah, I've seen real football games...lol. The QBs usually have more than 4 seconds if they choose to use it, but they normally don't because receivers hit the peak/cut in their routes at about 3-4 seconds most of the time.

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
7 years ago#19
3-4 seconds is a lot of time, that's on a non blitz play with a good line. Blitzes give you 1 to 2 seconds to get rid of it.
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90 MGO: Xerosnake90

User Info: DaEdge614

DaEdge614
7 years ago#20
wow the backbreaker demo is still not out.
I refuse to take this signature down until the
raiders win the superbowl
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. after watching a few of versuz videos and reading the reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived