So this game is dead already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. So this game is dead already?

User Info: phoenix1289

phoenix1289
7 years ago#11
"most BB fans are rude uptight crybabies"

What you call that. You complain at us and call us fan boys when we explain our dislike for madden mostly fairly reasonably. But then you come onto our board and insult the game and us. Giving your opinion is one thing and is fine but there is no reason to insult us for having a different opinion than you do.
I refuse to take this signature down until the
49ers win the superbowl

User Info: DaEdge614

DaEdge614
7 years ago#12
^
the irony in this statement is remarkable.
when fanboys are at war they see only what they want to see. i am not a fanboy of either of the games since i have never bought a madden game(only ncaa) and since my ps3 is broke i never played BB.

but i do know that this battle has been going on for years.BB fanboys go out and troll the madden Boards. Madden fanboys go out and troll the BB Board in retaliation. the circle gos on and on. the fanboys hate to see topics that are not supporting the game(if they see a topic not supporting the game they dismiss there opinions). the fanboys also see only what they want to see. before the BB fanboys there were the 2K fanboys
raiders win the superbowl

phoenix1289
7 years ago#13
So I am at fault for voicing my opinion logically with reason but he isn't at fault for making a topic with the point of trolling us. I don't care if someone dislikes the game that is their choice. What I dislike is the people who feel the need to insult the people who like the game. In all my comments I never insult the people for the opinions. I give my opinion in a reasonable response.
49ers win the superbowl

User Info: Daseffects12

Daseffects12
7 years ago#14

Well if you read my comment I said MOST not ALL.....so if it doesn't apply to you....

DaEdge614
7 years ago#15
no its not your fault pheniox, your just one of the victims. i do not know where the circle started. it could have started with a Madden fanboy or a 2K/BB fanboy. all i know is he is probably trolling this board because of the recent increase of troll topics on madden.

phoenix1289
7 years ago#16
Even if it doesn't apply to me there is still no reason for you to be insulting the people who like the game for liking it and the reason that people on the boards insult madden so much is because madden has spent years releasing the same game without fixing any of the known problems and then backbreaker shows up and while it isn't perfect it eliminates many of the problems that madden had. Therefore when we compare it to madden (since madden has been the main example of a football game) it out does it because it looks more realistic than maddens set animations and it feels more realistic because it puts you down on the field. The fans of the game like those things and just because you don't doesn't mean that we are wrong to like it and it doesn't give you an excuse to trash us for not sharing your belief. Yes a good majority of backbreaker fans dislike madden and therefore like madden because it isn't madden. But it isn't the fact that it is a different name that we like. Its the fact that it is different when it comes to how the game plays and feels.
49ers win the superbowl

User Info: dafreestyleking

dafreestyleking
7 years ago#17
The fanboyism between Madden and Backbreaker seems to be on youtube. People on this board like me are frustrated with Madden, which is one of the reasons we gave BB a chance. However, after playing this game since it's release date, this game is frustrating and unbearable at times. Can we all agree that both games are terrible?
My highlights:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UxvGg7nye0
horrible glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAlXwetiyEwz

phoenix1289
7 years ago#18
I will agree that neither game is perfect but as far as I am concerned backbreaker is better than madden. They just need to work on the ai and raise the camera a little bit although not as high as the madden cam.
49ers win the superbowl

DaEdge614
7 years ago#19
Pheniox i am not insulting anybody on this board. im simply telling you why people troll on this board. again you are only seeing things from your perspective. Madden fanboys have there reasons of trolling just as the BB fanboys. and it seems you got it in your head that that im calling everybody that like BB a fanboy, but i am saying that BB has it fanboys.

DaEdge614
7 years ago#20
also anybody who played madden 09 and 10 knows that the new team is improving things. and after playing the ncaa demo you cant say they did not change or improve the gameplay. BB fixed some of the flaws madden had but that does not make it a better game. it has it flaws just like madden has its flaws
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. So this game is dead already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived