Minato Namikaze/The yellow flash/4th hokage

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. Minato Namikaze/The yellow flash/4th hokage

User Info: Mighty-Zhevran

Mighty-Zhevran
7 years ago#1
Im pretty sure he is a character as this is what the wiki says and i have seen a video of him in the selection and yet he isnt in the wooden doll bingo book is there a special way to unlock him someone help please

User Info: CornerCheck

CornerCheck
7 years ago#2
Yes he is! -.-
He appears after you beat everyone else in the bingo book. And he's located at the top of the hokage mansion.

User Info: Marko_Nemesis

Marko_Nemesis
7 years ago#3
CornerCheck got it right. You have to complete the "Chambers of Darkness" Dark and White Chapters, in order to unlock the rest of the wooden dolls.

Btw, I think Flash and Kakashi are one of the best teams ever.
Playing: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Working on: 'Time Break' - RPG Maker XP Project

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
7 years ago#4

CornerCheck got it right. You have to complete the "Chambers of Darkness" Dark and White Chapters, in order to unlock the rest of the wooden dolls.

Btw, I think Flash and Kakashi are one of the best teams ever.

Except when you go against them. I HATE fighting him when he spams Kakashi assist the whole battle.
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.

User Info: Marko_Nemesis

Marko_Nemesis
7 years ago#5
chaosinuyasha, you're damn right... It's too hard :S But beatable. We just have to avoid Kakashi and beat the crap out of Flash.
Playing: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Working on: 'Time Break' - RPG Maker XP Project

User Info: Mighty-Zhevran

Mighty-Zhevran
7 years ago#6
Ok thanks for helping out ive only had the game a few days the only character from the bingo book i need is sasuke uchiha classic and ive recently discovered where he is Thanks for the help
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. Minato Namikaze/The yellow flash/4th hokage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived