Chapter 9 Master Ninja

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Chapter 9 Master Ninja

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
5 years ago#1
I can't get past the very beginning, the stupid rocket spammers somehow get me with every shot or if I get past that, the jellyfish don't stop spawning and end up killing me when I try to cross. I am confused as to what the hell to do here. One would think that after 5 waves the jellyfish would stop spawning...

Also need further tips later on for the worm boss, I've always done the UT Scythe next to a hole and dash back and forth. Along with tips for the normal worm enemies and chainsaw enemies.
BlackEnergy11: then Sentinel said nah man I got you dawg.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
5 years ago#2
Picture's worth a thousand words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASf39XN0d4&playnext=1&list=PL0FD3ADB2F1B28E53&feature=results_main

Also: Reim hates Chapter 9. :P
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
5 years ago#3
Inferno the two artillery ninjas. Just hop into the water and only use the speargun to kill the jellyfish that are actually in the way. Ignore the rest. You may need to bow UT the first one closest to the shop to make a space to hop in.

The mid-boss worm, yeah just that. Scythe or Bow UT's (Scythe is better). Just stand near the side tunnel entrance and run out into the cave then back in quickly to get him to come but make sure you charge the Scythe UT facing towards the hole.

Chainsaw zombies, either Windmill Shuriken UT's or claws >Y OT

Skip the worms.
"In a world without rules, danmaku is nonsense."
~ Marisa Kirisame

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
5 years ago#4
Got to the tablet where the chainsaw enemies spawn, should I upgrade the Flails at all?
BlackEnergy11: then Sentinel said nah man I got you dawg.

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
5 years ago#5
Nope.
"In a world without rules, danmaku is nonsense."
~ Marisa Kirisame
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Chapter 9 Master Ninja

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived