End of Chapter Bonus Chapter 12

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. End of Chapter Bonus Chapter 12

User Info: gamingdutchman

gamingdutchman
5 years ago#1
I was wondering if you always get 100k for number of enemies defeated in Chapter 12.
Or can you get more by defeating all Centaurs accompanying Volf?
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
5 years ago#2
For kills I'm pretty sure 100k is the max end of Chapter bonus. You could get less but not more than that.

As for the centaurs with Volf, minions during boss fights sometimes behave weird in this game- they should definitely count for kills but you don't always get Karma (or full Karma) for killing them or landing UTs on them. (The little bone scorpions with Drunken Skeleton, for example.)

The centaurs with Volf, I *think* you do get full Karma for UTs and kills on them, so you'd get a higher overall score by killing them all. :)
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

User Info: gamingdutchman

gamingdutchman
5 years ago#3
Yeah I figured it would be 100k max.. UT's not counting is annoying. Also, on the airship, when you reach the big muramasa store, the enemies that come after, around the corner, give these strange kill and other bonuses, similar to that of enemies normally accompanied by bosses.

Just completed another MNM run with all ToV's. Improved my Karma Score to 43.9 Million.
After not having played this game for over a year, I think I did ok..

This was practice for a true KR which I'm going to attempt next :)
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. End of Chapter Bonus Chapter 12

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived