All Purpose Custom Stages Thread V2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bangai-O Spirits
  3. All Purpose Custom Stages Thread V2

User Info: 138hpl

138hpl
9 years ago#31
I picked up N+ on a whim and have been pretty into that lately, and I expect to be putting some serous time into DSgaea soon...but I still plan on making the occasional Bangai-O stage when I get the chance.

Something just keeps me coming back to this game again and again.

User Info: 138hpl

138hpl
9 years ago#32
I just put up another new stage on soundclick, it is called NCC-1701.

User Info: EskimoMario550

EskimoMario550
9 years ago#33
I'll play all the latest stages tomorrow, post replays and review!
Brawl Code: 5112-3076-5657
I plays a meeeean Lucas. My second and third are Weegee and Oldmanondorf.

User Info: kchant

kchant
9 years ago#34
Finally I have placed more stages on my site. Please check them out.

kchant
9 years ago#35
One is the tail cave in Links first battle on the Gameboy and rest are something else.

kchant
9 years ago#36
---
Bangai-O A GO-GO
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=869160

User Info: m3tall1ca

m3tall1ca
9 years ago#37
:O Link's Awakening is my favorite :O
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

User Info: EskimoMario550

EskimoMario550
9 years ago#38
Gah....I keep forgetting to play these new Stages...it's just that with Megaman 9 and Kirby's SuperStar Ultra coming out a few days ago....it's like a never-ending combo of AWESOME! That and I'm currently playing EarthBound ZERO/MOTHER 1 on my PSP's NES Emulator when I goto College. When I beat EarthBound ZERO I'll start playing the new Stages when I goto College.

I usually just pop in, chill in the student center and play DS or PSP until my class(es) start(s).
Brawl Code: 5112-3076-5657
I plays a meeeean Lucas. My second and third are Weegee and Oldmanondorf.

kchant
9 years ago#39
Has anybody tried to create the original stages from the DC version of Bangai-o. I think it would be cool to be able to play the game on NDS since I haven't played the Original.
Bangai-O A GO-GO
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=869160

User Info: m3tall1ca

m3tall1ca
9 years ago#40
I finally ordered it this morning before work :P Spirits is prawly worth as much; a game with MORE, albeit smaller missiles and 44 stages of story and REAL BOSSES, not to mention established collector's value, is DEFINITELY worth the 50+ I put down on it. I had money left over so I got Sol Divide while I was at it :)
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
  1. Boards
  2. Bangai-O Spirits
  3. All Purpose Custom Stages Thread V2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Mini FAQ 2.0EskimoMario5503610/5/2016