do you get anything for beating hard mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. do you get anything for beating hard mode

User Info: decafpanda

decafpanda
7 years ago#1
Just started playing this today and I decided to start with hard mode. I was hoping this was the "hardest" difficulty so I could get that achievement but now looking at this board I'm seein that there is in fact another mode after this (ugh)

anyway I wanted to know is there anything I get for beating this mode cause it doesn't look like there is a "hard" mode achieve.

decafpanda
7 years ago#2
also is there at least a new game + to make Impossible mode a tad more bearable

User Info: StnkyWizleTeets

StnkyWizleTeets
7 years ago#3
Anything you get for beating it on hard you can get for beating it on easy.
There is a new game + but in order to start on impossible you need to start a completely new game.

There is however a money glitch and a glitch that will let you start impossible with the lvl 6 suit.
GT: StnkyWizleTeets

decafpanda
7 years ago#4
aw well Im enjoying the difficulty and I guess its just better prep for impossible mode.

User Info: Wolfwood824

Wolfwood824
7 years ago#5
Impossible mode isn't that much more difficult than Hard, honestly. If you can get through Hard, then there's a good chance you'll be able to beat Impossible, as well.
"Now, Kaiba: open wide and suck on my Obelisk!"
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. do you get anything for beating hard mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived