Terra's VA

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Perf3ct_Cha0s

Perf3ct_Cha0s
9 years ago#1
I know this is a longshot, but has anyone managed to figure out who it is (obviously I mean Japanese..)?

Perhaps if we know who it is in Japanese we could create a parallel for English if they VO'd a KH character and get some sort of plot value out of it >.>

Like I said though, it's kind of out there, but it could have plausible basis to make assumptions or form hypothesis.
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

User Info: KeybladeMasterA

KeybladeMasterA
9 years ago#2
One common guess is Akio Otsuka, who's also voiced Solid Snake, Xehanort, and various others. Just going off that, it opens up Billy Zane, Richard Epcar, and David Hayter as possible equivalents.

The Ansem equivalents are probably more likely, but personally, I've been imagining David Hayter's natural, non-Snake voice coming out of Terra as I do my summaries in that one topic.
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer

User Info: Perf3ct_Cha0s

Perf3ct_Cha0s
9 years ago#3
Hm. I myself thought of him as more of a Steve Burton (Cloud Strife), but with a slightly deeper voice.

But yeah, I could see him having the same voice of Xehanort, although I think a younger sounding voice would sound more natural for him
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
9 years ago#4
I... I really hope it's not Richard Epcar.
Worst VA ever. And David Hayter would be epic, though it wouldn't happen. <_<

It'll most likely be someone new.
Official Your Face
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/angrywalrus13/dang.png

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Dark Star?K4st3r21/18 8:06PM