My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

User Info: Tgirl

Tgirl
9 years ago#11
What? Roxas spent 7 days in there, tops. Six in KH2, and presumably 1 prior to that.

Ack! Messed up! Thank you. Yeah. Seven days in virtual TT. My memory's fading... >_< Anything before that was his time in darkness.

User Info: felica

felica
9 years ago#12
^ But Terra is definitely angry at Xehanort for doing something to his "friend". Most likely, about Aqua. He could also refer to Ven because he's carrying Ven's unconscious body.

It is possible that Terra was the one who placed Ven's heart into Sora but...the "hidden dimension of the past" incident doesn't make sense too much for me. He first states Ven's name but switches right towards his inner anger.

As for Sora's Nobody. It's possible that Sora and Ven's hearts merged don't you think? It can also be possible for two Nobodies out of Sora. But, Roxas seems to be a nice combo between Sora and Ven. The shirt, the necklace, and the wristband. Plus, itneresting enough that Roxas represents "twilight". Ven comes from "one side". Sora comes from the "other side". Roxas comes "in-between" both of them. ^___^

Terra is mad at xehanort probably about aqua. Ven asked terra to erase him. Not xehanort.

And i guess it's possible for sora's and ven's heart to merge but roxas is not a combination of sora and ven. Roxas is damn near identical to ven cept different shades of clothing

I have a question for everyone. Does anyone really believe nomura had the story for bbs planned while in development of kh2?? Cause i don't. I mean sure he may of had plans for a prequel but i doubt the layout for terra,aqua,and ven was even created back then. I think ven was created soley because of how popular roxas was and nomura now has to create a storyline to explain his existence. I really think nomura is making this up as he goes along(cough 14th member cough) because there are too many contradictions surrounding ven roxas and sora. I mean think about it. Sora is already about 5 yrs old before anything between him and ven happened. I've read people say ven was "Erased" inside sora thus making sora grow up with resemblance to ven. Are yall serious?? There were pics of 5yr old sora back in kh1fm. They look exactly the same. Sora would of grown up to look like he is now with or without ven being inside him.

All of these theory's makes no sense.(even my own. lol)
Waiting for KH BBS-Diddy will own you-4210 3647 9975
PA RU,Diddy RU

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
9 years ago#13
Ok, so this is my theory.

Ven used darkness for something, Probably to save Terra from some kind of fate he was going to go through, And during the process, He lost his heart. Xehanort retrieved the heart and hid it inside Soras heart so Terra couldn't find it since Xehanort wants Terra to join him in something but Terra wants to be friends with Ven for some reason.

When Sora turned into a heartless, Ven was separated from Sora instead of just Soras empty shell.

I know there is some kind of hole someone is going to point out, But there it is.

Well beside the fact that would be one big retcan and a really stupid one too boot I have got to say, no 'ant going to happen.

Also, how would Cloud fit into it seeing that he looks just like both of them? Because if you're right that the only reason that they could look anything alike has to do with them being the same person and nothing to do with the fact that they were created by the same artist which would be the obvious and right answer seeing as that happens all the time.
V Look at this. V
http://www.kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6915&g2_serialNumber=3

User Info: yellowribbon27

yellowribbon27
9 years ago#14
this isnt the first time nomura did it anyway. namine seems so tacked on, like she was kairi's nobody because com was created

User Info: ShadowTheHHFan

ShadowTheHHFan
9 years ago#15
Maybe Ven wanted to be deleted/erased because he can't get his heart back and he's just a empty shell without it?
[This message was delayed until March 9, 2008] - Mathieu21
Smashbros is like ZSS' boobs. Well rounded for casual players.

Tgirl
9 years ago#16
Terra is mad at xehanort probably about aqua. Ven asked terra to erase him. Not xehanort.

Did you pay any attention to the beginning of the trailer? Terra asked Xehanort what he did with "his" heart. Not "hers". ^__^

Tgirl
9 years ago#17
I have a question for everyone. Does anyone really believe nomura had the story for bbs planned while in development of kh2?? Cause i don't. I mean sure he may of had plans for a prequel but i doubt the layout for terra,aqua,and ven was even created back then. I think ven was created soley because of how popular roxas was and nomura now has to create a storyline to explain his existence. I really think nomura is making this up as he goes along(cough 14th member cough) because there are too many contradictions surrounding ven roxas and sora. I mean think about it. Sora is already about 5 yrs old before anything between him and ven happened. I've read people say ven was "Erased" inside sora thus making sora grow up with resemblance to ven. Are yall serious?? There were pics of 5yr old sora back in kh1fm. They look exactly the same. Sora would of grown up to look like he is now with or without ven being inside him.

I never got a chance to answer this so I might as well (since no one else is replying).

I believe Nomura had this story planned somewhere near KH2's ending. He usually doesn't plan stories right from the start with the KH sequels. They usually come up somewhere mid-way to the end.

For example, the last part of KH1 with Ansem wasn't originally planned. Nomura just came up with him somewhere mid-way... (Or as some might think... last minute!! Hahah..)

As for the Sora and Ven time frame. Are you thinking too much into "reincarnation" because that's exactly how I'm seeing it with you trying to understand this?

It sounds a lot more logical with a heart going into someone else's body doesn't it? So, I don't see why it should be hard to picture Ven's heart going into Sora's body. (And somewhere in BBS, I think Ven lost some of his memories according to the scene between him and Xehanort.)

You're right that Sora would still look like himself even without Ven inside him, but, considering the events that happened so far with Ven's resemblance to Roxas.... Now, that the plot just ended up like this, there is now a definite connection between Sora, Ven, and Roxas. :D

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
9 years ago#18
You're right that Sora would still look like himself even without Ven inside him, but, considering the events that happened so far with Ven's resemblance to Roxas.... Now, that the plot just ended up like this, there is now a definite connection between Sora, Ven, and Roxas. :D

But how do you explain why both Ven and Roxas look like Cloud? Because the one thing that you makes you assume that there is a connection, the one thing that you use as the proof of this connection is the fact that they look alike then Cloud connected to them as well.
V Look at this. V
http://www.kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6915&g2_serialNumber=3

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#19
But how do you explain why both Ven and Roxas look like Cloud?

Does the word coincidence bear any meaning to you? >_>
Therapist is written using the words: The RAPIST.
I love the way people try to out-troll me. xD

User Info: twilitalchemist

twilitalchemist
9 years ago#20
the whole Ven heart placed into Sora is freaking me out. Why not Riku who at the time on destiny ilands was the strongest outta of all the kids? What made Sora so special? and didnt the keyblade originally choose riku but since he gave into the darkness it chose Sora instead?

>.> Should not have sold my PS2
Sonic in brawl. Yeah we saw it coming when "Mario and Sonic go to the Olympic Games" was announced.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived