probably been done theory

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. probably been done theory

User Info: RobTheComic

RobTheComic
9 years ago#1
Maybe Ven, chooses to become part of another being, that being is sora. He asks to be erased in the trailer ya?

Well maybe thats what its about, he's erased and his memory or something is placed into sora, and he's reborn as Roxas: the other half of sora's heart.

Which I'm sure means that Ven/Roxas would be able to seperate from Sora without the whole Heart/body split business.

I could imagine that there is some crazy form of an undo button in the kingdom hearts world for things like that, it seems like a square plot twist.

Also this idea could work simply because Sora and Roxas don't look a whole lot alike, but The Xenmas looked like Xehanort minus the back hair spike, and the fruity outfit. I dunno, they just don't look alike to me, Sora and Roxas that is, and its like they said in the games and such, they're names are anagrams of they're other's names so Roxas doesn't have to be his name.
Avatar is like dragon ball, by that I mean I can't stop watching even though I want to.-Me.

User Info: alien_gundamneo

alien_gundamneo
9 years ago#2
Well maybe thats what its about, he's erased and his memory or something is placed into sora, and he's reborn as Roxas: the other half of sora's heart.

Roxas is Sora's body and soul. Not Sora's heart in any way.

Which I'm sure means that Ven/Roxas would be able to seperate from Sora without the whole Heart/body split business.

Wut?

I could imagine that there is some crazy form of an undo button in the kingdom hearts world for things like that, it seems like a square plot twist.

You've lost me.

Also this idea could work simply because Sora and Roxas don't look a whole lot alike, but The Xenmas looked like Xehanort minus the back hair spike, and the fruity outfit. I dunno, they just don't look alike to me, Sora and Roxas that is, and its like they said in the games and such, they're names are anagrams of they're other's names so Roxas doesn't have to be his name.

Sora and Roxas had the same character model. All that's different are the eyes and hair. They do, in fact, look alike.
Forget about the impossible and kick reason to the curb. That’s how we, the Gurren-Dan, do things.
Oretachi o dare datto omotte yagaru!?

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#3
What is this i don't even

Srsly, i hope BBS comes out soon. Than all these non-sensical theories can rot in hell.
---

User Info: MasterVentus

MasterVentus
9 years ago#4
If Ven had gotten erased and his memories were placed into Sora, wouldnt Sora remember Terra or anything from ven's point of view.
A more important question is if ven had gotten erased and his memories were placed into Sora, wouldnt that kind of kill the purpose of Ven even being a character?
`~`~`~ |\/| \/ ~`~`~`
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. probably been done theory

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived