Any tips on Vanitas Final Battle(lv 1 ven critical mode)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. Any tips on Vanitas Final Battle(lv 1 ven critical mode)?

User Info: puchu123

puchu123
4 years ago#1
I've hit a brick wall against this dude. I pretty much have part one down but, his second part feels so luck based when I try to hit him with tornado. His counter is very unpredictable leaving me to spam shot locks(so weak!). Any tips facing this dude?
Currently playing: Call of Duty Black Ops, Super Meat Boy, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

User Info: puchu123

puchu123
4 years ago#2
Was hoping somebody would know something... Oh well, I'll just play through Terra's mode for now.
Currently playing: Call of Duty Black Ops, Super Meat Boy, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

User Info: kkusagami

kkusagami
4 years ago#3
Ventus final boss : learn to timing tornado and spamming dodge roll,it works very well.

Aqua final boss : learn to timing your barrier and spamming wheel dodge,and let mickey do the works for you

Terra final boss : Aerial Slam and Vanish are very compulsory,Chaos Snake shotlock.Learn to timing your dashing and when to guard reflect his Dark Volley shotlock.
pokemon white 2 FC : 4728-5858-3608
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. Any tips on Vanitas Final Battle(lv 1 ven critical mode)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived