Items you never sell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: entropy6

entropy6
7 years ago#1
Anyone have any items they don't sell no matter what?

I am a major hoarder and don't like selling anything, so i tend to be rather low on cash. just about the only things i will sell are kut ku scales and rath scales just cos i end up with loads, but try to leave myself at least 15 just in case.....

You just never know when you will need some random item.

User Info: kratosdakota3

kratosdakota3
7 years ago#2
Same here, but i only sell stuff when i have over 60 for most things except easily obtainable stuff.
Its fear that gives men wings

User Info: Lucian04

Lucian04
7 years ago#3
I sell anything that I do not need at the current time. Then I come across a new weapon or piece of armor and I end up cursing myself because the item I just sold ended up having to be something like ****ing "Stng Daora Wing" or "Hvy Fire Dragon Claw" or some -ish like that.
The Harsh Zone: http://tinylink.com/?tVrp4XxqQ1
X3 720 Black Edition @ 3.6ghz // 6GB DDR2 1066 // 1GB HD5830 // Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit

User Info: ndog921

ndog921
7 years ago#4
yea i horde everything
iv filled 5 1/2 pages
and i still have all of the original equipment
MHFU Bowgunner
before u post: search bar/ FAQ Section/ Minegarde.com/RotR

User Info: csfield

csfield
7 years ago#5
I keep 20 of everything and sell the extras. For ores and bugs, I usually keep 50.

User Info: finbar36

finbar36
7 years ago#6
and then comes the somewhat soul crushing moment when you realize that if you sell 3 narga hvnlys you will still never use the 5 that you have left.
Watch live streaming of monster hunter at livestream.com/ageofcalamity or livestream.com/blaze0x

User Info: csfield

csfield
7 years ago#7
and then comes the somewhat soul crushing moment when you realize that if you sell 3 narga hvnlys you will still never use the 5 that you have left.

I'm looking forward to the day I can sell the BEDJs and rathalos heavenlies I get.

User Info: Lucian04

Lucian04
7 years ago#8
I'm looking forward to the day when **** stops requiring daora parts.
The Harsh Zone: http://tinylink.com/?tVrp4XxqQ1
X3 720 Black Edition @ 3.6ghz // 6GB DDR2 1066 // 1GB HD5830 // Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit

User Info: 123patapon

123patapon
7 years ago#9
I never sell crafting mats, unless I have more than 99 of each kind.
So I really never sell the rare stuff.

User Info: Hells_spire

Hells_spire
7 years ago#10
for ores low rank ores i keeb about 400. I keep about 200 for high/grank ores. For bugs i keep 99 of every type except flashbugs, i need my thunder shot combines :] Monster items i keep 35 of everything
No i'm not an expert, but i play monster hunter. That counts for something

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived