Campaign Wargear

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blaklabel

Blaklabel
9 years ago#1
Anybody know all the achievements needed for wargear? And whats the deal with 3 to 1 kill ratio, none or one death and I still don't get it.
What is the color of the Night?

User Info: Nibblets_Curse

Nibblets_Curse
9 years ago#2
The 3 to 1 ratio thing, is basically for every 1 of your units that dies, you have to kill 3 of your enemies.

I dont know all of the war gear bits off my head
For the Greater Moo!

User Info: noob_of_destiny

noob_of_destiny
9 years ago#3
Couple qualifiers on 3 to 1 Kill Ratio:
1. Must kill at least 200 enemy units.
2. At least one of your units must die (only really problematic on easy).
3. Supposedly if you beat a Stronghold and qualify for multiple wargear you will receive only one piece, and will be unable to ever re-earn the wargear that should have been awarded (bug).
Grot Guided Bombs... Forget JDAMs; in the Grim Future of 40k they have UDAMs!

User Info: Iminyourcloset

Iminyourcloset
9 years ago#4
1: 2000 kills
2: 5000 kills
3: 1 Conquest
4: 5 Conquests
5: 15 Conquests
6: 1 Defence
7: 3 Defences
8: 5 Defences
9: 3 Enemy Races Defeated
10: 3-1 Kill Ratio

User Info: tcchip82

tcchip82
9 years ago#5
3. Supposedly if you beat a Stronghold and qualify for multiple wargear you will receive only one piece, and will be unable to ever re-earn the wargear that should have been awarded (bug).

I've never had that problem. I got the Wargears for 2000 kills and 3-1 kill ratio from beating the IG stronghold.

User Info: noob_of_destiny

noob_of_destiny
9 years ago#6
Good to hear. The bug was reported on the Relic Forums but never confirmed.
Grot Guided Bombs... Forget JDAMs; in the Grim Future of 40k they have UDAMs!

User Info: Iminyourcloset

Iminyourcloset
9 years ago#7
once I got 5 pieces of wargear on the chaos stronghold for 2000 kills, 5000 kills, 15 conquests, 3 enemies defeated and 3-1 kill ratio. Got all 5 pieces of wargear so no bug.

User Info: SantiagoAtez

SantiagoAtez
9 years ago#8
Maybe it is a real bug! Well, for this guy it was: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=943419&topic=42056618
ERROR 154B: cliche quote has been used in other Gamefaqs signature; please consult readme.txt or increase creativity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived