Sisters of battle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tyro

Tyro
8 years ago#1
I just got the game and am playing the single player campaign to learn the ropes, I am playing as Necron and am trying to eliminate the Sisters, I have blown up everything on the map and then I get a new mission to destroy the statues of the shrines of the living saints, there was something about them being invinceable and now I believe it, I can't seem to do any damage to the statues or the living saints that appear, I assume there is a trick to this, but so far it has eluded me.

anyone know the secret?

User Info: Idroveavan

Idroveavan
8 years ago#2
I believe the Saint is invincible with an aura around it making other things invincible. Just lead the Saint away and smash the statues.

User Info: Crabbas

Crabbas
8 years ago#3
break your units into 2 teams, send one team to distract the living saint and the other team to attack another statue.
count from the 4th space on.

User Info: Juppies

Juppies
8 years ago#4
By the way, note when you're playing as Necrons, it is possible to get a shrine max HP below zero with Pariahs. Just try to make sure when you're attacking a shrine, Saint Anais is not there to join the fun.

Anyway, if the negative HP bug does occur, just delete the Pariah squad.
“Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die.” — Mel Brooks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived