File Corruption

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dakota82388

Dakota82388
5 years ago#1
So my game froze during the first part of a mission, during a movie while it loads or whatnot (where you can't skip just yet) went to restart my game and FILE CORRUPTED!!!. Sucks big time. Now I have to start everything over.

Posting because I'm curios to see if it's happened to anyone else.
GT: IRON HAND Oxo

User Info: Mister Twit

Mister Twit
5 years ago#2
Yeah just happened to me, right after the first cutscene with the Saint leader plays, locked up at the exact same time as it was trying to auto-save, and bye bye savegame. Swell.

User Info: AbrasaxZero

AbrasaxZero
5 years ago#3
I also just had it happen, same thing; froze during a start cutscene, reloaded and file was corrupt. Lost everything, even had to set up the dlc gun unlocks again.

I have been really lucky with other games thus far on the 360, this is the first one I've had some problems that others are experiencing. Guess I get to see how the other side lives with this one.

I may put it aside for a while until they patch the problem. Sadly I was quite enjoying it so far too.

User Info: wwervin

wwervin
5 years ago#4
Noticed my game froze too very randomly. I have no idea if the file was corrupted as I had to turn my Xbox off and didn't bother to turn it back on. I'll check tomorrow but this is really quite an annoyance. At least I wasn't that far into the story but still it's annoying having to restart everything over again. I wonder if they'll address this issue.

User Info: Mister Twit

Mister Twit
5 years ago#5
Right after my save was corrupted I got a message that new DLC was available under the safe house unlocks. I wonder if that had something to do with it.

User Info: thatguy136

thatguy136
5 years ago#6
This happend to you guys too?

User Info: TheGSK

TheGSK
5 years ago#7
ditto game froze all progress lost luckily i finished it earlier- but still IO needs to fix that crap.

User Info: algy24

algy24
5 years ago#8
Happened to me last night, mission 13, 95 challenges done!! not best pleased.

User Info: TheGSK

TheGSK
5 years ago#9
ok so im doin an easy playthrough to unlock all the levels up to fight night again. froze again and file corrupted F this crap, games goin back IO needs to burn in hell. nuffsaid

User Info: lolokoa

lolokoa
5 years ago#10
happen to me on very last level...... level D:
Im eating your cookie without your consent
PSN:TheProdigal-Son

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived