Trigger Man song?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Trigger Man song?

User Info: Zechxis

Zechxis
4 years ago#1
In the level Shaving Lenny, who did that song that keeps playing inside the building? The only lyrics I remember is that the lady keeps singing "trigger man". The song has been stuck in my head and now curiosity begs me to ask who made that!
Xbox 360/PS3 Gamertag - Zechxis

Zechxis
4 years ago#2
BUMP

User Info: riouken1234

riouken1234
4 years ago#3
lmao, that song kept spinning around in my brain for ages too.

Trigger Maann....

OooOoOoOo

*guitar line*

User Info: TehMojodogs

TehMojodogs
4 years ago#4
^Don't make jokes about that! The song is about killing people! THiINK OF THE CHILDREN! :(
"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." - Romans 1:17

riouken1234
4 years ago#5
TehMojodogs posted...
^Don't make jokes about that! The song is about killing people! THiINK OF THE CHILDREN! :(

Chill out, man!

It's an awesome song! It's not like I killed the guy and start singing it. That WOULD be mad!

TehMojodogs
4 years ago#6
riouken1234 posted...
TehMojodogs posted...

Chill out, man!

It's an awesome song! It's not like I killed the guy and start singing it. That WOULD be mad!

But its about it! D:

Everytime the word death is uttered a butterfly loses its wings ;(
"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." - Romans 1:17

riouken1234
4 years ago#7
TehMojodogs posted...
riouken1234 posted...
TehMojodogs posted...

Chill out, man!

But its about it! D:

Everytime the word death is uttered a butterfly loses its wings ;(

But death is awesome. Especially when done Agent 47-style! Dressed as a barber, placing two perfectly headshots in Point Shooting? Beautiful.

Doing that in real life and then making jokes about it? Not so beautiful.

TehMojodogs
4 years ago#8
NO!! NOO!!! Stop it! how can you say such things?!

I might faint! D:

Zechxis
4 years ago#9
I don't know why, but the song makes me laugh...on the inside.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Trigger Man song?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived