Angel of Death part 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Angel of Death part 2

User Info: Raa1n

Raa1n
4 years ago#1
my ragequit for today:
Parking-> done
Reception-> done
Cornfield-> 50% complete and for the second time 47 decides to punch a guard from behind , seriously this was the last time i'm attacking a walking target in this challenge.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
4 years ago#2
Well added all the hours together, i must have been trying this for like 8 hours. I got so sick of fibre wiring all the guys in part one, im starting to use the silver ballers and even remote explosives now.

Right now, i can get to part 2. Got spotted a couple of times but did it on my 3rd try but i was restarting from checkpoint for the practise.

Hopefully i will be able to complete both part 1 and 2 with ease tomorrow so i can proceed to part 3. I havent done part 3 for a while now but i have a feeling that part 3 will actually be fun and wont be that difficult. I hope.

I just wish that its true that as long as you dont get spotted, you can use what ever means to kill a person.

And lastly i just want to complain at how such a pain it is how everytime you restart you have to wait so long for the first nun to walk by.
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--

User Info: LDN

LDN
4 years ago#3
I was on the same boat yesterday, I got pretty far until one of them turns around too quick and got into a fist fight, then I restarted from checkpoint and still got part 3, so you can still do many runs until you get it right without restarting the whole level per say. And no part 3 is harder than part 2 I think. Some of the guys start overlapping each other and found a another dead body by accident,
"On a Ferrari, The engine provides your music"-Enzo

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
4 years ago#4
Part 3 u could just kill the first nun over and over to get it.

I was going through all the challenges to get 100% but i havent been on the game again ever since i rage quitted from this challenge.
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Angel of Death part 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived