How many missions are actually assassinations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. How many missions are actually assassinations?

User Info: Solid_Snake325

Solid_Snake325
4 years ago#1
In which you choose how to kill the selected target(s)? Not including missions where the assassination goes to an automatic cutscene (ex. Diana).

User Info: LukeStrife5

LukeStrife5
4 years ago#2
I wanna say like 3/4th?
www.doabarrelroll.net

User Info: James Mason

James Mason
4 years ago#3
Hard to tell... Depends on how you look at things.

Let's say a level is divided into 4 Parts... The first three being sneaking and approaching , then the last part has you kill 3 targets...

Do you consider only the last part ot be an assasination ? Do you consider the last part to be 3 assasinations ? Do you consider the approach parts/escape parts to be devoid of assasinations ? If the kill occurs in a cutscene, is it still an assasination ? Likewise, if a mission like Attack of the Saints have you kill like 8 targets in a quick succession, does this end up evening up for the levels where you kill no one ?

To me , a "Level" is the sum of each parts... With that way of looking at things, most levels have at least one assasination going on... Although there are sneaking segments without any mandatory kill. I also don't really care about not killing targets for two reasons :

1 - I can kill pretty much anyone I want anyways... So if I feel like killing any random guy, I can.
2 - If I absolutely want to have targets in every single part of the game, I can play or create custom contracts... So who cares if there's no target in that particular part... Just make a contract and choose a cool target...
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. How many missions are actually assassinations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived