should I buy this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. should I buy this game?

User Info: RaRaille

RaRaille
4 years ago#1
I never played a hitman game before. (I'm thinking it's a series, not sure though)

well? should I get it?

User Info: Dekay13

Dekay13
4 years ago#2
Yes.
Top 5 Favorite Game Series: 1. LoZ, 2. FF, 3. GTA, 4. Hitman, 5. MGS/RE

User Info: Zwei79

Zwei79
4 years ago#3
Yes one of the best games to come out this year
~ keep it cool ~

User Info: cjimene9278

cjimene9278
4 years ago#4
idk..........but if u like being able to kill your target about 12 different ways in a level give it a try
But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow...that I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
PSN:AGENT_OF_KAOS_86

User Info: Nikos_the_great

Nikos_the_great
4 years ago#5
cjimene9278 posted...
idk..........but if u like being able to kill your target about 12 different ways in a level give it a try

Nah, that's just false advertising. It's only the second level that has so many ways to kill a target. Most levels are limited to 2-4.
I totally loved the game though. I recommend it.

User Info: spike17spiegel

spike17spiegel
4 years ago#6
It's a thinking mans game. If you not a fan of stealth or just don't have patience you might not like this.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

User Info: James Mason

James Mason
4 years ago#7
Technically, killing someone with a gun, knife, screwdriver, garotte, strangling,bottle,etc.... Are possible in all levels... The you add the pushing , throwing down ledges and stuff.. Then the accidents... More than 4 ways to kill in every level , that's for sure.
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. should I buy this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived