Can't play game because of online update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Can't play game because of online update

User Info: benos

benos
4 years ago#1
Kind of pointless, seeing as I managed to have to work with an online connection down at my parent's place with my sister's PS3. I previously did download a PUP update some time ago, not sure if had to do with that. I obviously need a network cable.

edit: Not sure if I had updates that made me go online, or I must of missed something. :p So I'm might be wrong.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, RPG Maker 2003, Rage, FEAR 2,

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#2
hey man , I sure don't remember any of that , I think it just prompted 1.03 and I was good to go ? ... not sure if this applies to you , but , keep your save file and reinstall the game ?
that's all can think of ...sorry ...

benos
4 years ago#3
Silly me, it works, I did get a update, but not for online, not sure what I was doing wrong, but playing the game, kind of waste of time figuring that. But I properly won't use any online features.

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#4
Good for you !

benos
4 years ago#5
lmao. close please. I must excuse my embarrassment from the internets. Too late.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Can't play game because of online update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived