Mod: Infinite distance grapple

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 2
  3. Mod: Infinite distance grapple

User Info: goatman48

goatman48
7 years ago#1

I don't have the PC version, i have the Xbox 360 version which i've been playing for about 8 hours. I figure its pretty much the same game, but with worse graphics (like all other games).

even still, i've got a kick a$$ XPS PC... if they make a mod for the PC that gives infinite distance for you to grapple from, i'll buy it for PC. I mean, to aim at the snowy mountains from the middle of the desert and be there in 5 secods. How cool would that be?

User Info: FGMPR

FGMPR
7 years ago#2
If this game had an SKU and co-op it would be the game of the year...
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

User Info: Delta_Force

Delta_Force
7 years ago#3
be there in 5 seconds? id say it would get boring within 4 seconds. now shooting one side to the mountain and then shooting another person making him kinda fly towards the mountain. now that would rule!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

User Info: kris17352

kris17352
7 years ago#4
Imagine how annoying it would be if you were aiming for a building and managed to miss and hit the side of the mountain instead and flew wellllll past your intended point.

User Info: crysisanity

crysisanity
7 years ago#5
cuz you can't just press the grapple button again to cancel it.

oh wait
P II B50 x3 @ 3.7 Ghz | evga GTX 275 | 750 watt | 8 gigs DDR2 1066 | GA-MA790X-UD4P | Win7

User Info: HellFireXS

HellFireXS
7 years ago#6
A mod like this would be awesome, the BOLOPatch person should do it. It would go great with the strong grapple and infinite lines.
Asus Striker II Extreme, Core2Quad Q9550 @ 3.5GHz (OC), 8GB DDR3-1333, eVGA 280GTX 1GB, 1.81TB HDD (2x 1TB Raid-0), Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit), 1200w PSU.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
7 years ago#7
All this grappling reminds me of the hookshot from Zelda games.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 2
  3. Mod: Infinite distance grapple

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived