so this game is like

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. London Taxi: Rush Hour
  3. so this game is like

User Info: alexyeung

alexyeung
9 years ago#1
crazy taxi? lol
wii friend code : 3677 3967 8065 0441

User Info: Dima_06

Dima_06
9 years ago#2
You guys are so quick to judge...maybe this game will becool. I mean that in a goodway. The thought of driving around London's streets like a freaking mania hasme stoked.

Dima_06
9 years ago#3
be cool, maniac and has me...sorry about the blatant grammer mistakes. I was in a rush. By the way, I always try out every game that comes out before coming to this site for reviews. That way I can have a taste before all these crazy people smear a game.

User Info: nihtwing

nihtwing
9 years ago#4
This does look tempting. Might be nice to see a game based out of a city other than New York or L.A, etc ,for once.

User Info: LikwidX3

LikwidX3
9 years ago#5
crazy taxi is the first thing that came to my mind, i love those games! and i hope this will be cool too.

User Info: ArkThompson

ArkThompson
9 years ago#6
Except that this is made by DDI so its Wiimote controls will be horrible and most of the time you will probably be stuck facing a wall while driving.
Ark for Brawl!

User Info: umop_apsidn

umop_apsidn
9 years ago#7
You guys are so quick to judge...maybe this game will becool.

You do realize crazy taxi was cool when it came out and sold a lot of copies, right?
"Sometimes I just kill myself!" - the Joker

User Info: SHADOWSxDEN

SHADOWSxDEN
9 years ago#8
"This does look tempting. Might be nice to see a game based out of a city other than New York or L.A, etc ,for once. "
dude you are totally correct. it would be nice to see a different city other than those two that seem to pop up everywhere.just something to add: i dont know why but i can kick a$$ at crazy taxi when playing at an arcade with the steering wheel i own because i almost always randomly swing the steering wheel and never hit anything but on a game system like PS2 i suck and hit everything, ( i dont know maybe other people have the same weird experiences,thats all)
Fat is just skinny with an attitude

Dima_06
9 years ago#9
I still have Crazy Taxi for the Gamecube and yes I did realize that umop_apsidn. Thank you for pointing that out. I never tried the third game in the series though. Will someone who has played Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller tell me if it's worth the $10 price at Gamestop.

User Info: ISuperGamerI

ISuperGamerI
9 years ago#10

Dima_06 posted...
I still have Crazy Taxi for the Gamecube and yes I did realize that umop_apsidn. Thank you for pointing that out. I never tried the third game in the series though. Will someone who has played Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller tell me if it's worth the $10 price at Gamestop.

I do agree that this game might be the next Crazy Taxi game but I have to laugh at what you posted. In you're first post, you stated that you try out all games before coming to a site like this for reviews, yet you ask how Crazy Taxi 3 is like. :roll:

1. Boards
  2. London Taxi: Rush Hour
  3. so this game is like

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived