Troubador or Survivalist(Yes, another party topic)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
  3. Troubador or Survivalist(Yes, another party topic)

User Info: Silfaryia

Silfaryia
9 years ago#1
Alright, so I've figured out most of my team, but I can't decide on the last member. I know four of the members will be:

Ronin Landshark Medic
Gunner

But I don't know whether or not to add a Troubadour or Survivalist in my party. Since Ronin, Landshark, Combat Medic, and Gunner are all excellent physical damage classes, I'm guessing that the increase in damage from Bravery will overshadow the damage that the Survivalist can do with Apollon and Multishot.

But, 1st Turn, Last Turn, and Ambush(that one passive skill that gives more chance for a premptive strike) are very useful, and I don't know if the Troubadour's Shelter and Bravery are more useful enough to complicate things with having to manage his TP, since he'll be having to use Bravery in most battles to be useful.

Which should I put in my backrow to accompany my Gunner?
"Awww... it's so tiny and cute..."-YugiNoob
"That's what she said."-ninja1357

User Info: Silfaryia

Silfaryia
9 years ago#2
Bump.
"Awww... it's so tiny and cute..."-YugiNoob
"That's what she said."-ninja1357

User Info: AllSystemsGo

AllSystemsGo
9 years ago#3
In that setup, I'd go with a Troubadour. Bravery will give more attack than a Survivalist can dish out per turn. Yes, you can use the other S Skills, but you can also use other T skills like Shelter and Erasure.

Other advice: Don't go Combat Medic until mid to late game. If you try and gradually raise a CMedic, s/he'll really drag your party down.
http://www.last.fm/user/System813/
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/TDDx8/paulbikini2.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
  3. Troubador or Survivalist(Yes, another party topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived