who is gonna pick the old man as their ronin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
  3. who is gonna pick the old man as their ronin

User Info: hyrulhero

hyrulhero
9 years ago#1
sure as hell not me, c'mon they couldnt have put a someone else lol. Now i gotta choose tha barely dressed girl lol just kiddin.
Anyway for sure im gonna pic tha other guy, i aint want no gramps in my squad and also i dont want him representin my main character.

Thanks for all responses.

User Info: Darkastral

Darkastral
9 years ago#2
I'll be choosing the other guy. and like many other people, I'll probably name him kenshin xD
Brawl FC: 1848 1791 9441
Ganon hits like a freakin bus full of fat people - LeeHarris

User Info: Unit537

Unit537
9 years ago#3
I'm picking the old dude... dunno why... And I dunno what's I would name him...

User Info: AllSystemsGo

AllSystemsGo
9 years ago#4
My main ronin will be the first female portrait. Avalynn is the leader of my group. Later on, I'll bring in her master in the form of the older male portrait. He'll use a different set of techniques.

As you can see, I like to role play these games.
http://www.last.fm/user/System813/
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/TDDx8/paulbikini2.gif

User Info: Unit537

Unit537
9 years ago#5
Whats a Role-playing Game with no Role-Playing? My mom's spaghetti, thats what... hodeous, nasty, and smells like a wet dog

User Info: Darkastral

Darkastral
9 years ago#6
Whats a Role-playing Game with no Role-Playing? My mom's spaghetti, thats what... hodeous, nasty, and smells like a wet dog

epic typo is epic
Brawl FC: 1848 1791 9441
Ganon hits like a freakin bus full of fat people - LeeHarris

User Info: Mysterio95014

Mysterio95014
9 years ago#7
seriously why does the game include so much old man in classes: ronin, war magus, protector, and hexer i highly doubt there would be people out there that would use them.
"If there are truly evil in this world, it lies in the hearts of mankind" (Tales of Phantasia)

User Info: BlackDragon13

BlackDragon13
9 years ago#8
Old men are awesome. In a game like this where your characters are totally based on your own personifications of them, having grizzled, old, battle-hardened looking old man portraits was a good move, I say. There's a lot of character there for you to work with.

As for picking on the ronin specifically, what's wrong with you, have you not watched enough old samurai movies?
Feel the pain - *SLASH* - of those inferior beings - *SLASH* - as you burn in hell. *STAB* -Kratos to Kvar, ToS

User Info: Armony

Armony
9 years ago#9
Aye an old cool dude would be who I pick for a Ronin for sure, but I don't know what he looks like yet.

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
9 years ago#10
Considering I hate a party of children the old guys are a lot better >_>;
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
  3. who is gonna pick the old man as their ronin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived