Barbarian LS and Tranq Bomb Topic

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Barbarian LS and Tranq Bomb Topic

User Info: Vcxz748

Vcxz748
6 years ago#1

Barbarian LS - Once you sell this is there anyway to get it back? Cause I dont use mine but I still kinda care about it.

Tranq Bombs - How long does the tranq last once you through it on the monster until it goes in the trap?

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
6 years ago#2
Barb LS is the only thing you can't get back in the game.

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
6 years ago#3
And the Auto-Guard+10 charm from the start I believe.
This one has forgotten if its heat sink is over capacity. It wonders whether the criminal scum considers itself fortunate ~Blasto
GT:Brave1i1Toaster

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
6 years ago#4
As for the second question, I believe its about 10 seconds for most monsters.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Vcxz748

Vcxz748
6 years ago#5
thanks

User Info: _Green_Knight_

_Green_Knight_
6 years ago#6
How much tranq status is inflicted upon a monster with Status Attack Up?

If one with SAU used a tranq and another with SAD used a tranq, would it be the same as if two tranqs were thrown by a hunter with neither skill?

User Info: NightSOD

NightSOD
6 years ago#7
regular tranq = 50
tranq with SAU = 60
tranq with SAD = 40

tranq needed to cap monster = 100
monsters cannot exceed 100 tranq status
MhTri: Riddlin ID: ALMXLN

User Info: _Green_Knight_

_Green_Knight_
6 years ago#8
Cool. All you lagi users be sure take me along on your cap quest.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Barbarian LS and Tranq Bomb Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived