Hello, new to Monster Hunter (Online)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Hello, new to Monster Hunter (Online)

User Info: iLoveThisBar

iLoveThisBar
5 years ago#11
I guess I'm asking : is there a way to change the bonuses offered (quiting the game and reloading, going on a quest etc etc) or is it a one offer deal?

User Info: vorlik29

vorlik29
5 years ago#12
Yeah the Felyne based skills it offers are just random, and you get a new set of random chances for them every time you come back from a quest. They aren't exactly spectacular, but convenient to have sometimes. Each combo of food can give you a different statistical bonus for the upcoming hunt though, for example any meat plus any drink gives you a small HP boost and a small attack boost. All the possible bonuses from combinations, as well as explanations of the Felyne skills, can be found here: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Kitchen_Skills
"Historically, the most terrible things - war, genocide, and slavery - have resulted not from disobedience, but from obedience."
MHTri: Vorlik TBX1E3

User Info: darod2007

darod2007
5 years ago#13
So who's alt are you? You posted this topic six minutes after making your account lol. That's way too obvious.
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1892/top102.jpg
"You come at the king, you best not miss."

User Info: AlpaI

AlpaI
5 years ago#14
darod2007 posted...
So who's alt are you? You posted this topic six minutes after making your account lol. That's way too obvious.

Mine.
~Official Leader of the Gamefaqs Monster Hunter Tri Board~
Wait.....What if there was an army of Alpals...?

User Info: chronoclst

chronoclst
5 years ago#15
I just started back playing as well if you wanna look me up. clast is my hunters name. going from hr90 back to hr1 is a bummer.
tripleleopards alt. currently playing: persona 3 portable, mhp3rd.

iLoveThisBar
5 years ago#16
darod2007 posted...

So your saying your suppose to wait a certain amount of time before you could get help on here.... Your a idiot either help or GTFO. I made this account to ask my questions. Unlike you I don't spend all my time on boards pretending to be a pokemon, duck or women etc etc..

Thank you for all the help! You're truly a scholar and a master of monster hunting. I played all night and finally have a good grasp on tri!!! I only have one more question..
is it possible to carve from animals to much? I'm trying to carve from kelbi for the blue horn but it just pops up with a "A" button with a red "X" over it. I emptied everything from my inventory accept for a couple of health and pickaxes so I'm not full or anything. Any ideas?

iLoveThisBar
5 years ago#17
chronoclst posted...
I just started back playing as well if you wanna look me up. clast is my hunters name. going from hr90 back to hr1 is a bummer.

I'm only a hr 6 but I'm pretty good with the axe/sword combo. Would it be easier to add you through the wii (like a psn account if possible) or do I have to look you up on mh? Nvm I'll just Google it but if you beat me to it my hunters name is Ro.

darod2007
5 years ago#18
darod2007 posted...

So your saying your suppose to wait a certain amount of time before you could get help on here.... Your a idiot either help or GTFO. I made this account to ask my questions. Unlike you I don't spend all my time on boards pretending to be a pokemon, duck or women etc etc..

Ad hominem and straw mans. So you're an alt from a troll then and not a very good one at that.
(message deleted)

darod2007
5 years ago#20
You didn't need to dedicate two posts to nothing but Ad hominem and Straw mans. That's a bit excessive imo. Trolling can be a lot more subtle. Keep at it though and soon enough I might be able to guess your main. I will admit though, I'm not the most qualified. I can't tell you trolls apart.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Hello, new to Monster Hunter (Online)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived