Gobul, i just can't kill him.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Gobul, i just can't kill him.

User Info: philster2

philster2
4 years ago#1
I have Full R.Ludroth gear, except Barroth Chest. a Dmg 182 sword, and just cant seem to kill him. I am no good with Switch Axe, GS, Pole, Crossbow, only feel comfortable with sword/shield and just cant seem to kill him. :(

User Info: XxThisOneK1dXx

XxThisOneK1dXx
4 years ago#2
Sns under water is pretty awful try practicing in the offline arena with some new weapon types.
IGN=Judjuds

User Info: yellowpikminboy

yellowpikminboy
4 years ago#3
Do you know the method of fishing Gobul out of the water? It only works in area 4, but it allows you a good chunk of time to chop him up on land.

If not, here's what you do;
Go straight from area 1 to area 2 when the mission begins. Head toward the entrance to area 4, but stop just before it. You should see a plant on the left with worms and frogs. When you get a frog, fish at the spot in area 4 and wait for him to take the bait. Once that's done, he's on land. Though, you may have to mash A to pull him out, but I never tried not pressing A.
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).

User Info: BladeofFalcon

BladeofFalcon
4 years ago#4
yellowpikminboy posted...
Do you know the method of fishing Gobul out of the water? It only works in area 4, but it allows you a good chunk of time to chop him up on land.

If not, here's what you do;
Go straight from area 1 to area 2 when the mission begins. Head toward the entrance to area 4, but stop just before it. You should see a plant on the left with worms and frogs. When you get a frog, fish at the spot in area 4 and wait for him to take the bait. Once that's done, he's on land. Though, you may have to mash A to pull him out, but I never tried not pressing A.

Do not press A, it may ruin it if pressed too early.
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/

User Info: BladeofFalcon

BladeofFalcon
4 years ago#5
Also TC, your weapon power is lacking, I'd make a hammer if I were you. Peco hammer serves well.
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/

User Info: GobulHysteria

GobulHysteria
4 years ago#6
You don't need to press anything to fish Gobul out, although I press the - key to skip the fixed camera.

User Info: yellowpikminboy

yellowpikminboy
4 years ago#7
BladeofFalcon posted...
Do not press A, it may ruin it if pressed too early.

Well, I meant once he's hooked on the line, but still. I'm glad that's cleared up.

Either way, fishing him out gives you a nice advantage for the first part of the fight.
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).

User Info: Caltenburn

Caltenburn
4 years ago#8
Pole?
u am no real super sand

User Info: Dungereezy

Dungereezy
4 years ago#9
I encourage you to learn all weapon types. Gobul is weak to lightning, try upgrading your weapon if possible.

User Info: RiceEggsNCatsup

RiceEggsNCatsup
4 years ago#10
gobul is also weak to fire.

ask falco.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Gobul, i just can't kill him.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived