interesting optimization problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. interesting optimization problem

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 years ago#1
What's the best way to gem your gear to require the least amount of duplicate pieces of things like Helios+ helm, coil, vangis legs wow I am bored

User Info: UlNin

UlNin
4 years ago#2
How many different sets do you require? Are you going to want separate HGE sets for hammer and for GS for example.
Confession Time: I am a button masher

User Info: LagiBait

LagiBait
4 years ago#3
The only piece of equipment I've had to duplicate is Jho's greaves, and I've got a set for just about every occassion. I have two Helios coil, but one is LR.
MH3 Name: Loosie; US Server; Alpal is the official goat for MH3

kuhchung
4 years ago#4
I started thinking about this out of boredom but gave up really quickly. I've currently got 2 helios+ helm, 2 helios+ coil, and 4 vangis legs, and I'm considering making one more of each.

User Info: Monster_Slasher

Monster_Slasher
4 years ago#5
I think I have like 7 or 8 Vangis Greaves/Leggings. 4 Helios Helm+ and probably like 3 Helios Coil+. 2 Lagi Vest+, 3 or 4 Diablos Guards+.
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;

kuhchung
4 years ago#6
I have 5 Helios+ Mail.

User Info: GobulHysteria

GobulHysteria
4 years ago#7
I keep a lowest possible defense copy of certain pieces for use with heroics/adrenaline and fortify.

kuhchung
4 years ago#8
I have unupgraded pieces for the great luck WE pierce set, but that's about it. I'm actually trying to be able to take a single hit while in adrenaline2 because I suck.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. interesting optimization problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived