Hey, older guys.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Hey, older guys.

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
4 years ago#21
I played the Wii U version Tuesday/Wednesday at a friend's house! And one of his roommates had a 3DS and tagged along!

We promptly died to a Gobul and then struggled but barely finished off a Royal Ludroth. Man, I needed some new equipment <_<;
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Writer for Lime Green Network, a gaming and general media blog - limegreennetwork.com

User Info: LagiBait

LagiBait
4 years ago#22
Hey! I just popped-in to keep this thread alive, and I noticed that GameFAQs got a visual reboot. Very nice! Anybody know how long ago they got they update?
MH3 Name: Loosie; US Server; Alpal is the official goat for MH3

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
4 years ago#23
LagiBait posted...
Hey! I just popped-in to keep this thread alive, and I noticed that GameFAQs got a visual reboot. Very nice! Anybody know how long ago they got they update?

Nice? I went throwback mode the moment I saw it.
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!

Earthshaker
4 years ago#24
I enjoyed it once I figured out where to change the colors. My work computer was stuck on 360-lime-green.
Writer for Lime Green Network, a gaming and general media blog - limegreennetwork.com

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 years ago#25
Why are we bumping this?

Earthshaker
4 years ago#26
Because we were holding a conversation.

Anyway, I'm receiving a Wii U for an early birthday present, so I'm probably going to be migrating to the MH3U board when it comes in. Administering CPR on this one isn't doing a whole terrible lot.

P.S. - anyone who actually plays it, what does the Maestro ability do for hunting horns? I noticed that basic Qurupeco hunter armor lost its prior skillset and gained that instead.

LagiBait
4 years ago#27
That's a bummer about peco armor. :-( The evade skill was boss when you were just starting out.

Earthshaker
4 years ago#28
Peco now seems to be more of a support armor than anything, given that it has Wide-Range and Maestro (as well as Low Wind Resistance, which is handy for your first Rathalos and with the low-rank version, its negatives don't hit -10 so you don't have to deal with an eating speed penalty.)

It also still looks fantastic.

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 years ago#29
Hey new guy, wrong board.

LagiBait
4 years ago#30
kuhchung posted...
Hey new guy, wrong board.

LOL. Running gag is win.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Hey, older guys.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived