Monster Hunter: World

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Monster Hunter: World

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
1 month ago#41
The newest home console I have is the WiiU - I don't have a PS4 or Xbox 360 / Xbox1...
R.I.P. Throwback Mode - 23rd April 2014 - We miss you.
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming

User Info: UlNin

UlNin
1 month ago#42
I'd like to point out that "analog trigger" is an oxymoron. You can't pull a trigger 60%. Triggers are digital - by definition. It's like firing half a bullet. It doesn't work that way.

Ugh. Analog triggers are dum.
World. Eater. Barroth.
FC: 5429 - 9908 - 0937

UlNin
1 month ago#43
So it looks like there's no bundle outside of Japan - I can relax about getting the gold PS4. The Collector's Edition looks pretty sweet but only Gamestop/EB Games has the pre-order up right now. I'm undecided what version I'll be getting.
World. Eater. Barroth.

UlNin
1 month ago#44
Horizon Zero Dawn skin for World. I haven't played HZD yet - am waiting for the Complete Edition on Dec. 5. Hope 52 days is time enough to complete it.
World. Eater. Barroth.

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 weeks ago#45
My brother in law got a PS4. He's not into MH. Maybe I can steal it from him to play with you turds who don't have PCs.

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
3 weeks ago#46
Wow, he got my sister playing Diablo 3 with him on it.

User Info: IceCooley

IceCooley
3 weeks ago#47
Wot woot! Kuhchung can still make guest appearances on the ps4 hunts! Maybe you will make them like Worlds lol.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Monster Hunter: World

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived