Cooley Conquers Quality Quests!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Cooley Conquers Quality Quests!

User Info: IceCooley

IceCooley
4 months ago#1
I made a 500 so I gotta do this thing here. I'll try to stay frequent with updates. Planning on maybe getting back into 4U to prep for MhW.

But for now its Generations stuff. I recently kinda got an "op" charm [Guard Up+5 Bomb Boost+10 000] some type of sleep bomb set i guess. I don't even know what attacks Guard Up helps against.
---

User Info: Caltenburn

Caltenburn
4 months ago#2
Interesting. 3 slot charms now?
FE Heroes: Alten 3834889796

IceCooley
4 months ago#3
Yeah they are the ideal charms especially when doing divient armor mixes. Also you can technically find like Elemental+5 [element+12] 000 charms which is insane.

At least I'm getting use outta this crystal beard armor with great luck plus charm chaser and gathering+2.
---

IceCooley
4 months ago#4
Ok so I have Mh4U again. Working my way from the bottom will take a lil while, especially with MhGen distractions.

I do wanna finish up gen before i jump ships. I just have about half of the final tiered hub quests left to do. I should do the devients too. Maybe just a couple like Los and the Crab.
---

IceCooley
4 months ago#5
Lately I've been helping a friend get the astral armor in mhgen. Also have made a little progress in mh4u. I'm gonna focus on insect glaive, hammer, and ranged stuff for 4u. Kinda bland update my bad.
---

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 months ago#6
What is Astral Armor?
I may as well have not played MHG :(

IceCooley
4 months ago#7
I think its one of the 2 versions of the online's final bosses' armor sets, the cuttlefish. Not really that good besides making your hunter arts charge faster and looking cool.
---

IceCooley
4 months ago#8
Starting to rekindle my love for the insect glaive in Mh4U's early game and while helping my friend unlock the toka armor in Gen. Toka is some crazy crit set attached to the yukomo footbath questline.

I'm really starting to understand the movement of the bug. The glaive's bug is great for clearing out small monsters without using sharpness and I've gotten a couple k.o.s here and there.
---

IceCooley
4 months ago#9
Mh4U update:

Just grinded out a low rank royal ludorth set from various guild quests that has 2 points of edgemaster in each piece. Hopefully this can carry me to g rank but we'll see.

Not the most productive use of time but it was a good way to grind out some early points, money, and various resources like cathagea seeds. Also maxed out plants and mushrooms with one cart.

For some perspective I'm at the point in Mh4U where we're about to leave Harth. Last big monster unlocked was the Spider.
---

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 months ago#10
I kind of miss MHG. A little bit.

Am I crazy for feeling like the scope of MH games is too big for me now? It's probably because I don't have much time to play anymore, but I loved the smaller scope of Tri. Now there are too many monsters with variants (that are actually interesting and tough) and I just wanna curl up and die.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Cooley Conquers Quality Quests!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived