Cooley Conquers Quality Quests!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Cooley Conquers Quality Quests!

User Info: IceCooley

IceCooley
1 month ago#41
Playing through pokemon gold on the 3ds. Was recently released on the store. Its basically a nostalgia trip because second generation is my favorite, especial its music.
---

IceCooley
1 month ago#42
Ok so i just collected all the badges in pokemon gold. Clair was pretty tough because my team is a lil under leveled but we mananged to pull through!

Now that i can use waterfall i can get to the hitmon-trainer and get their baby form. Gonna swap out Sudowoodo for Hitmontop.

Srry for lack of hunting updates i just haven't had the urge to play. :/
---

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
1 month ago#43
Oh man, Gold is 2nd gen right!?

Yeah nobody's hunting now :( I mean, I'm not either. I blame lack of Tri hahahaha.

IceCooley
1 month ago#44
Yep 2nd generation! I'm at the elite 4 currently.

Yeah we just need Tri remastered for the switch lmao. Maybe everyone is waiting for MhW.

Hope you been doing welly!
---

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 weeks ago#45
I am okay! How are you sir?

IceCooley
3 weeks ago#46
Doing pretty good.

My game time has been mainly pokemon and a relic from the dreamcast era, Evolution Worlds.

Non game time has been bleh. Should be ok if i make it through the holidays. Turkey day is so soon for some.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Cooley Conquers Quality Quests!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived